How can we improve AOL Mail?

AOL is not concern about your convenience!

It's very obvious that AOL does NOT have your interests at heart! Just look at all the pleas and requests to put back the spam blocks to stop unwanted mail and yet NOTHING has been done about it by AOL. THEY DON'T CARE about WHAT YOU THINK OR WOULD LIKE!!! They're ONLY out for themselves! Close your accounts and go somewhere else. There are other places out there, that will block unwanted spam mail!

24th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the results of Verizon merge with aol and yahoo tells why I dont have Verizon phone service.. The dependability of aol has left the building and no longer is about customer service..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am upset that they did away with the spam filter on my aol.....I get 300-600 emails in my account now that used to go to spam. It would take me awhile to go to each one and block it as spam. This is ridiculous. I should ONLY be getting mail that I specify.

• CA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is no longer the very good AOL of many years. Verizon bought it and is changing familiar features we long-term users have enjoyed. I found it necessary to open a backup email account with someone else to ensure receipt of important emails. One positive thing I will say - when I pointed out the great influx of spam, they fixed it within a couple of weeks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base