(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Edward F Levash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul Wozniak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to disable popup blocker on my standard version it works okay on my basic/accessible mail tell me how I can disable the popup blocker on the standard version my email is kb9vwd@aol.com my name is Paul Wozniak

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ASPCA ad is just awful. I hate being forced to look at this every time I send an email! Your advertisement controls are impossible to navigate. Shame on you!

• Dr. L. T. MCKNIGHT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When someone tells you to stop all pop-up ads on their e-mail page, you need to "listen" and then perform the command immediately instead of ignoring and dismissing the request by continuing the ads and not responding to the command. Please stop all pop-up ads on my computer as requested. (******)

The AOL email is as bad as it gets and Verizon was stupid enough to outsource their Verizon.net customers to AOL. I am so sick of Verizon, I am both cutting the chord and abandoning AOL email as it is so annoying all the ads. You ***** the customer too many times - well so long farewell, GOODBYE

• dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP THE ADS...I don't want any of the junk you are attaching to this site! HOW CAN I BLOCK THESE POP-UPS???

• baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I am composing a letter, It is very frustrating having your flashing and scrolling ad's, detracting my thoughts.

Flashing, blinking advertisements are making me turn to other email sites. I can deal with ads, but make them stop flashing/blinking or I'm gone - and I've been a customer for eons!!!!!

• Robert Hayballl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Work for the customer not the advertiser or lose customers which will lose advertisers in the long run. Or be obdurate and go broke and lose everybody's job.

• Robert Hayballl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Work for the customer not the advertiser or lose customers which will lose advertisers in the long run. Or be obdurate and go broke and lose everybody's job.

• Kerry DeShong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why make using aol email harder than necessary? If I want to read my mail, that's what I want to do. I don't mind ads on the side. If I'm interested, I can click on them. I resent being forced to waste time clicking on things I'm not interested in.

The people who run this type of ad may get some results; but I see it as rude and manipulative. It doesn't make me trust the companies who run them. The companies look dishonest, and they make AOL look shabby. Sorry, but I think it's true and you should know it.

I suggest checking out the competition to see how other email providers do it. Check out the more successful email providers.

I don't want to get rid of my account since that would be time consuming too; but I have been thinking about it. I'm tired of clicking on the same ads again and again so I can read my email.

I now have a popup blocker that I didn't ask for and now I can't send photos or docs as an attachment.

Stop the full page pop ups, that cover the whole page, as soon as you open up to read an article.

stop putting your stupid ads as popups. this happens so much. very scary when i am checking my bank account and the ads open. i think you are doing this on purpose to hack my account info just like facebook does. this is really criminal

blockades are anti-customer. may be good for you, but stop blocking my mail access. I do not care how wonderful your free tools are.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base