STOP THE POP-UP ADS!!!!

STOP THE POP-UP ADS!!!!

4th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Edward F Levash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lizzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the yandy.com **** ads, I DO NOT WANT THEM ........HOW DO I STOP THEM

• Fran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SIte for the advertistments, it was bad enough that we had to go from verizon to aol, now with the **** you guys are putting on with the ads, not the greatness, and we already for pay for internet, why should we pay if we don't want ads, we would have to pay $4.99. You are becoming like DirectTV, paying for shows, and later on the ads became an issue. I doubt that you will take this seriously, but I hope you do. Looks like I will have to look for alternative.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the stupid ads. You are wasting my time. I am thinking of not using facebook anymore because you waste so much of my time.

AOL continues to inundate me with pop-up ads. Please stop it. What is wrong with you people at AOL? I will never purchase any item that you feature in a pop-up ad!

Because of the pop up banners my email from AOL stops intermittently preventing sending or receiveing emails until the banner finishes. This slows down me and my computer. pleases stop this for better customer service.

• Unfavorite Member commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me be blunt. STOP the ******* ads on my emails. Or lose my loyalty!!!

Now you are asking me for more information?

You are truly morons.

If you want my loyalty, you will stop this ********!

• penny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pop up ads on top of my inbox are extremely distracting and annoying does NOT belong there. Please remove them!!! The side ads I can ignore but the one above my emails is new and not necessary.

Out of f'ing control... what WAS there was bad enough... I think I've reached my limit...had this address for decades, but time to kick these POSs to the curb...

the ad at the top of email is ridiculous. i don't want to have to change me email address i've had for 25 years but guess it's time. plus spam control limited now which is another reason to leave...

I open my email today it a new ad from Macy's is at the top of my list of email I can't even delete it what is going on!! this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

I'am checking my email not lookling to shop, stop with the POP -UP ADS!!! IT'S a invasion of privacy!!

Stop ads at the top of my email. It is so distracting and annoying that I can hardly read my email. Find another place for these ads.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base