(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Edward F Levash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope everyone else makes it very clear to you BONEHEADS that adds don't belong in email accounts. Then the fact that you tried to sell an email account without the adds, that never should have been there in the first place, was considered as an insult. I'll never use aol for anything from this point forward. I hope you're happy. Remember, if you ****-off the customer, we don't use your system. If we stop using your system, no one will want to advertise to an audience of none. No adds, no money, no company ! Stop being such an IDIET and re-think this. goodbye

pop up adds while I'm trying to read my e-mail is b.s. You can delete this account. I'm gone and so is the the address aol .com from this computer. I warned you last week you're done and goodbye

AOL.Mail has gotten to be very annoying with all of these ads. I have changed all of may visited web sites over to GMAIL and soon will be deleting AOL all together.
        Verizon screws up again.

• Carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop these ads, especially the heart wrenching ads put up by the ASPCA it torments me seeing them.

• SJC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the offensive ads. We did not ask to see two black men in shower in ****** embrace. We find these offensive disgusting and uncalled for

I can't stand the ads. It is so rude, so greedy! i am unable to sign in to AOL. it is impossible to concentrate. they interrupt me while i am writing to someone. THIS IS SO UNFAIR. I am paying AOL each month and I WANT THESE ADS STOPPED. Thank you.

I am paying for AOL ...yet I am getting all these darn ADs. I am going to change my plan and probably use GMAIL. it's just not worth this game AOL is playing with Long-Time, PAYING Customers!!!

I am displeased with AOL, there is too much spam and pop-up ads. When I first signed with aol, this did not exist. Not at all happy. Also, your news is biased-check your facts. Leave the news reporting to people with integrity. Tired of the bias against the President.

Feedback and Knowledge Base