How can we improve AOL Mail?

Can you tell me why I get error messages when I try and send emails? I just tried 11 times before the email would send

15th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

93 comments

Comments are closed
  • Bruno de Sola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i seent for myself an email, after 5 minutes not arrived! how many time you need, your server is not performer !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ENOUGH !!! we must all go to other server,, this email system sucks.
    no spell check, and every sent email gets a screen that it can mot find server or something like that !!!!!!!!!!

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THIS "UNDER REVIEW!" It should have had PRIORITY fixing LONG ago. I know you are converting all AOL PROGRAMMING to YAHOO! That NOTHING-BUT-MONEY-GRUBBING commercial piece of on-lline ****!

(And as a search engine; it's awful in the first place, Catch 22s take you in circles; and I can't get rid of it as a search engine on Firefox! Give me my prioritized google search engine back!)

Can you tell me why I get error messages when I try and send emails? I just tried 11 times before the email would send

michael ponzi

I am having a lot of trouble, can't get or send emails for last 2 days very frustrated

• Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue with sending emails. Read that leaving wifi helps but who wants to do that?

• enzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sending emails form iPhone yes me it can't because it doesn't allow relays???????
    what the **** is that?????????????????

I can't send emails with attachments.. I have been trying for 3 days now and I keep getting an error message. what's the issue? I just got a new dell laptop is this the problem?

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the last 3 days aol has been very difficult to use. I am extremely frustrated that things have changed for the worse. All the format is different with no warning. Today I can not send mail, and earlier I couldn't even get on. I have little sympathy with colleagues who universally HATE aol. I am tired of this - and I pay! Fix this or I am gone!

Keep getting message that my username or password are wrong and can’t send mail, but I know both are correct

I AM GETTING HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES FROM MAIL DELIVERY SYSTEM.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHY OR STOP THEM ?

I cannot send or save any emails, I have been forced to use my phone to send emails. This is awful.

Returned mail says mail failed because of domains DMARC policy. Is the AOL domain working on this problem? I also have been using an AOL email account for business.

• Clint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email keeps having different problems. Every time I call tech one problem is fixed another pops up. Really wasting a lot of time dealing with this.

• Clint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since you have been working on my email I can't send out email and some that I receive are received twice

E-mails don't work and my business is going no where with no communication....what was I thinking?

• Austyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue is still not resolved. In the middle of legal litigation for the custody of my daughter. This needs to be fixed

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base