AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam, specifically e-mail blocking

Why are we limited to 1,000 blocked e-mail addresses?

132nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY

IS "THE NEPTUNE SOCIETY" YOUR ONLY CLIENT ??? ITS SPONSORED EMAIL IS ALMOST ALWAYS ON DISPLAY, AND I CAN'T GET RID OF IT. WHAT IS THIS ****? PLEASE FIX IT!!!! IT'S WRONG AND OFFENSIVE. :( :( :(

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU TO KEEP HARASSING ME????

1353rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Taboola

Drop Taboola as a poster on your news page. They post only distorted spam. They list items being in my area with pictures of buildings or desert back grounds that are several thousand mules from my area. They produce rambling worthless items and I have noticed my computer slows down or crashes when on their pages. They are junk and need to be removed.

1353rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Enable reading pane to preview mail in SPAM folder ONLY as an option

The current setting under OPTIONS > MAIL SETTINGS > GENERAL is to ENABLE READING PANE TO PREVIEW MAIL applies to ALL folders. Which I don't use or need. However, I would like to have the PREVIEW MAIL option available only in the SPAM folder.

Suggest adding under OPTIONS > MAIL SETTINGS > in either GENERAL or SPAM SETTING, the option to ENABLE READING PANE TO PREVIEW MAIL IN SPAM FOLDER ONLY.

357th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want AOL to automatically delete emails that only contain links to click on

Many spam emails contain only links to click on. AOL should be able to recognize these as spam and block or delete them completely. I do not want them coming to my spam folder which inundates that folder and it is difficult to sift thru all of these unwanted spams looking for emails that may have gone to the spam folder in error.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WHY IS @AOL.COM added at the end of my new blocked email addresses???

Why does every email address I put into my blocked mail add @aol.com to the end??? What software did you deploy today that was not tested properly 12/12/18 I put the entire email address in, so there is no need to add this, it is already a valid email address.

531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it so I can use my iPad to block email addresses because none of your mobile apps have the option to do so.

I should be able to use all of the things I can on a computer, while logged in to AOL, as I should on my iPad? That just kind of makes sense.

302nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add counter to mail filter entry to know how many times filter rerouted input entry

with counter in mail filter entry and possibility to sort by this counter will be possible to significantly improve filtering process

I have 40+ years of IT experience and can improve AOL services if I get position at AOL. With millions of H1B visas I as US citizen can not get IT job

432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base