AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Several closely related issues re control of junk mail, but not identical. Please kill a bogus AOLreminder for dental work

Kill any junk mail from reappearing after two or three messages. I receive daily AOL reminders about dental work proposed by a dentist whose services I no longer use.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future. Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

In order to disable the reminder, open your AOL Calendar, locate the event and click on it, then select Edit. Next Click on the drop-down arrow next to the reminder section, and select “No reminder” from the drop-down.

2. Lost ability to turn OFF your incredibly poor spam filter

HEY. STOP merging my post with others . . . particularly ones where the administrative responses are of no help or don't address the issue. The post you last put this in contained an answer telling users how to teach the filter what is or isn't spam. Regardless of what I do, it continues to capture my personal mail. I get mail from a variety of sources . . . as do most people . . . and could never teach it enough to prevent mail I might receive in the future from going into your spam folder. These cookie-cutter…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future. Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

3. Why do I have to input an email address in order to block spam? I don't want to open **** to ge the email address.

I am not going to open **** in order to get the email address to block it. You want me to open ****, not going to happen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why are all my AOL emails now going directly to the Recently Deleted mailbox rather than my Inbox? This started yesterday afternoon. How d

I received a malware(?) email yesterday saying I had a file on OneDrive. Since then this problem is happening. Please fix. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why is my Aol Finance Portfolio being sent to SPAM folder?

Why is my Aol Finance Portfolio being sent to SPAM folder?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please mark these emails as Not Spam and go to Options – Mail Settings – Filter Settings – and remove or edit the filters designed to move specific incoming emails to the Spam folder.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base