AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop telling me I have not logged in from my laptop, when I do it every day.

You have developed this security procedure to send a text to my phone, but when I log in each time now you tell me I have not logged in from
    "this device"? This lap top and my phone are the only two points of access I use. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What

What has happened to my list of AOL accounts on my log-in page. They used to all come up and I would click on what account I wanted etc. Now they are ALL gone and I can't remember some of the account names correctly. I am 80 years old and need this info. BACK on my log in page PLEASE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To stay signed in to your account, please clear your cache and cookies: https://help.aol.com/articles/clear-cookies-cache-history-and-footprints-in-your-browser . This will eliminate the possibility of the issue being caused by cache stored on your browser. Then make sure to check the ‘‘stay signed in’‘ option from the sign in page at mail.aol.com.

If you encounter issues when trying to access any of your email accounts, please call AOL Customer Support Team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET

3. When I put in my password, don't be telling me it's incorrect. I know my passwords and don't need the hassle!

When I put in my password, don't be telling me it's incorrect. I know my passwords and don't need the hassle!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a solution for you, please clear your browser history, cookies and cache here’s how: https://help.aol.com/articles/clear-cookies-cache-history-and-footprints-in-your-browser.

If the issue still persists, please contact one of our Mail Support team agents for further assistance at aolmailquestions@aol.com with additional details on how you are accessing your account and the troubleshooting steps you took so far.

4. Please put back the arrow symbol in the inbox showing message has been responded to.

I NEED to know if I've responded to emails in my inbox. PLEASE put back the arrow symbol on the left side of the inbox indicating a response has been sent.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No place to enter feedback

The instructions for this section says Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.But going to the help site, there is no way to do anything except search. I tried all the contact options in the lower left but everything just takes me back to the search. I wanted to complain about mail completely reloading while I was trying to reply to a email. All my email windows were closed and what I was working on was not saved as a draft.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pathetic e-mail set-up. I log out and log in to another e-mail account which ahs a different password.After the log in it shows howmany

Pathetic e-mail set-up. I log out and log in to another e-mail account which ahs a different password.After the log in it shows how many is waiting. When click to my e-mail the page doesn't popup but its re-direct my previous account which has different sign in password. I think AOL is unsafe with password. AOL is the only e-mail doing this kind of crazy things. Bad technology in 2018.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base