AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the current Date and Time to the top of all pages

Please add the option for a current Date and Time box. I have no clock on my computer

353rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any way to change the settings to where your deleted mail can be pulled up for a longer period of time?

Is there any way to change the settings to where your deleted mail can be pulled up for a longer period of time?

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please CARE about AOL member wants & restore EMAIL ALERTS sending text notifications when certain sender mail was received --

Not everyone lives online.

If AOL wants to keep members & give value, stop pushing unasked for products and services and please deliver those functions and features this long-time member actually relied upon & utilized frequently.

Really tired of indifferent AOL customer service.

I am PAYING for this ACCOUNT, but AOL delivers incredibly poor customer interaction, and trying to gain assistance, even when the source is AOL technical difficulties, is just infuriating. With every issue and contact, I get closer to leaving AOL. . .

What is WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY that they cannot listen -- or grasp that they…

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow users to invite friends to events in calendar settings

allow users to invite friends to events in calendar settings

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Verifying other accounts does not need done more than once or twice a year

Please provide option WHEN (such as 60 days, 200 days) the user wants to verify accounts. I am using another AOL account, but cannot be in both accounts at the same time. I have to find another device, if one is available, or jump back and forth between accounts.

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base