AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your new "mail" page is lousy. For 3 days I have requested my old simple email be put back. It was here, now gone again. 3 days!

AOL and VERIZON your latest email/mail screen is horrible. Cluttered and hard to use. This is the third day of many, many requests to REPLACE my email screens and systems as they were. On and off after many, many notices to you, the functional intelligent OLD email system comes back ... for a short while. Then your lousy cluttered new mail screen reappears in all it's juvenile horror. Now there is a blank inbox, blank new mail, blank old mail, blank send, blank delete. Most of us are BUSY and don't want to be deluged with your clutter and sales…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tired of all the spam I get I don't want any of the products

Please block the spam I am getting personal question about sexuality. I thought you can send that **** !!!!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. WILDCARD

I receive multiple (50+) spam emails per day from "admin@..." , with varying domain names - clearly a successful tactic for defeating the domain-name blocking ability of spam filters.

I have seen the question raised many times (but it never gets answered), Why can't this be blocked?

Answers from AOL "Product Support" (!) range from "wildcards can no longer be used to block email" to "Thank you for the feedback!", but NONE of them are answers to the question: WHY?

How about a REAL answer, AOL?

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. blocking ads

I am tired of seeing ** and ads

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want some educated who works for AOL (who actually reads) to determine what is objectionable about this post

Get educated non-biased people, not hypersensitive about language, who have read something published before the 20th Century to evaluate what is objectionable about this post:
    When you give a pass to a homophobe like Kevin Hart or to a warmongering president like Bush, Jr., it's hard to keep a certain fan base. Hobnobbing with those two says it all about her character. I don't care about the liberal/conservative thing. It's just about being smart and fare with people. Have witnessed a lot of entitlement in NY and Los Angeles, and financial success does not allow you to treat people without…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What happened to the "Save as" option when downloading attachments?

Once upon a time... AOL used to have the option to "Save as" when downloading a file. Why they ever got rid of that option is beyond me. It's sooooo frustrating, When I get an attachment that I need to download. I want the option back, to be able to download and save it where I want as well as rename it to what I'd like it called. As opposed to this auto-save to the download folder BS, where I now have to find it, cut/copy it, go to the folder I want it stored in, paste it there and…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. a way to backup saved emails folders

I have a few folders that hold read eMails. Is there a way to save them.
    (Note: I was with ComuServe when it migrated into AOL. It wasn't a mistake!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For your security we disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

For your security we disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

REMOVAL

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. how can I add another email address?

need another email address

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My forwarding option is not working

My forwarding option is not working

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can't I asf for and get confirmation that my messages have been received???

ANSWER THE F......... QUESTION of change the options but quit ignoring your customers.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where Can I Get Quick Assistance For QuickBooks?

While confronting technical errors & bugs in QuickBooks, instead of trawling for your answers over the internet, directly get connected with our QuickBooks Customer Support Number 1-833-325-0220, and avail instant & valuable guidance. Our experts work on your queries all day and night to identify the ground cause of why these technical issues take place in the software and furnish you back with the most accurate & error-free resolutions to the error codes you encounter. No matter what, you will be delivered with the most precise answers to the error codes. Our experts are available by 24*7, day and night…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AOL Mail isn't delivered to corporations - blocked if my email includes an attachment

I communicate with people at several corporations with emails that include an excel file as an attachment. Often my emails are blocked by these companies and the recipient doesn't receive my email. This happens most often if I have included an attachment and if my email distribution has more than one or two people. Is there anything I can do to prevent my emails from my aol.com address appearing to be spam? I have had to create a gmail.com account in order to send file attachments to my business contacts. This problem has caused me to miss deadlines because my…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. get rid of spam in a way that works noreply@myupgradeportal.com Save on a new Cadillac 2:25 pm a new message from support@whild.org s

get rid of this garbage noreply@myupgradeportal.com Save on a new Cadillac 2:25 pm

a new message from support@whild.org subject: "THIS Food Skyrockets High Blood Pressure" Sent: Wed Jun 10 2020 support@whild.org THIS Food Skyrockets High Blood Pressure 2:19 pm

a new message from support@whild.org subject: "Answer to get a $50 Offer" Sent: Wed Jun 10 2020 support@whild.org Answer to get a $50 Offer 2:13 pm

a new message from abuse@editionelkhra.net subject: "The Easiest Way to Burn Fat" Sent: Wed Jun 10 2020 abuse@editionelkhra.net The Easiest Way to Burn Fat 2:00 pm

a new message from abuse@editionelkhra.net subject: "Never Pay For…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. what has happenned to my politank 3 mailbox ?

I want my politank3 mailbox back in options

498th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot download attachments on AOL emails Why ?

Cannot download attachments WHY ?

688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop the pop-ups over my e-mail messages. I did not pay for the inconvenience of getting rid of them. About ready to cancel. Long time us

Stop the pop-ups over my e-mail messages. I did NOT pay for the inconvenience of getting rid of them! Long-time, frustrated user!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My spam folder is filled with solicitations for ed, russian women, other lude ****** suggestions w/women.....I pay 33.99 a mo for this and w

I pay 33.99 a mo for this service. Many others are free. But inappropriate spam continues and cannot be permanently blocked. Why pay if they won't block permanently things you do not want and have requested it stop??? Over this. Why pay for an email service that doesn't provide safeguards.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base