AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NO WEB ACCESS & Ineffective App

Forced to Use Ineffective App During Isolation

I would be out of touch without email. With AOL app's email, I'm out of touch, frustrated, getting anxious, and then even angry at how AOL has cut off email access direct from the web- especially during this era!!!

During this WA St Isolation re: Covid-19 AOL online mail has been completely down! I cannot keep in touch w/family that I cannot return to because I'm caring for my elderly grandmother- I'm so out of touch with my family, doctors, lawyers, and ALL personal business - even those password reset emails. I try…

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can I "unspam" an email sender after I accidentally marked it as spam?

I accidentally clicked an email as spam. How do I undo this? The email address does not show up in my blocked sender list.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please help me my return on email says "deli" instead of my email address

My email has been working fine for years and all of sudden when I send an email in the from space comes up "deli" instead of romeroins@aol.com Please help

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Holapick keeps coming up as a "Pop up Ad" They are a scam! took over $200.00 of my money and I have gotten no delivery date, no refund.

Holapick clothing is a rip off. You have it on AOL as a "Pop up Ad". They took $200.00 of my money. I have no shipment, no shipment date, and no refund. I have tried several times to contact them. You are promoting a scam. I am talking to channel 5 news this week to see if others have been ripped off....and they can get my money back.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. i dont have *@aol use adam82 at microsoft to investigate on stuff im in on travis frohnhoefer its good evidence i did my job right

investigation im adamzeen you may legally identify for me please I did stuff for you guysb im identifying with a mentality () they wont bring me my badge or pay me anything tell on these people please you may run my stuff you may access my accounts they got me a few times awhile back all math science and religion please and thank you they wont let me love nelly anymore we was not that bad I hear a different part of us each day I got the same words each day send out use identifying underKBZ they hurt

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why does email filter continue to send email marked as not spam to spam

MAINTENANCE!! FIX THE PROBLEMS BEING IDENTIFIED AND POSTED TO THE FORUM.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. new design for aol mail inbox

i want it to see more new cool themes background for aol mail.
    new design .

604th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2757th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. how do I stop AOL <no-reply@spot.im> emails

your email sends me to the main AOL page to opt out, but where is the option. hiding is my guess. how about when I click the "opt out" link it takes me to the option "TO DO THAT"

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't log me out when I am composing or reading because of the amount of time.

Don't log me out when I am composing or reading because of the amount of time that has transpired. This happens too often when I am reading several emails or using the browser for references to document what I am composing in the email. Perhaps, like the operating system, AOL should let users select a time period after which the AOL email account will close after a hiatus in checking other email functions.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We really want to hear positive news, not negative news to make us feel worse. Please accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.

We really want to hear positive news, not negative news to make us feel worse. Please accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Howabout making the system work not, "Oops we're sorry"

Your system does not work and has not worked properly since mid April you've got problems. My problem is loyalty. That's about to end. Thanks for nothing.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop trying to force me to give you a cell phone. I already get enough spam from you. I don't want it on my phone. Now let me get my mail.

stop trying to force me to give you a cell phone number. I pay for a subscription. Let me sign in or refund my money. Oh yes I can't sign on to see your reply.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I logged in to check my e-mai, all of my e-mails that I had in my inbox are gone. They were not in my trash.

When I logged in to check my e-mai, all of my e-mails that I had in my inbox are gone. They were not in my in-box

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dear AOL... your idea of clearing cache only works one time to keep aol open to get mail. Need a permanent solution to fixing this. painful

Fix the problem with having to sign in every time I want to see my mail. Surely you have a permanent fix. It only works to clear cache one time then its back to not working. I ask PLEASE!

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. entire content of inbox was deleted

Today 5-11-2020 I went to my inbox and everything was gone, no warning, I was not in process of deleting any mails. Is there any way to retrieve them?

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Emails not coming

I’m not receiving new emails on my iPhone or iPad , they stopped on showing last Wednesday the only thing I did was change my email address also I tried to delete all messages , I refuse to pay a fee to fix this issue as I have never had a problem before

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base