AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Date range for bulk deleting old emails

Why not enable a method of bulk deleting emails by a date range.
    This would make it easier for those of us who have many thousands of undeleted emails.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slow signing out. Said I need to update. Page was a generic looking what page.

I was signing out today when I received a generic white page saying it was signing me out of aol and please wait. Says I need to update. AOL has not said anything about an update. Is there an update I need to go to?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need to use Manage App Passwords for email clients

Inform users of email clients such as Outlook and Thunderbird that they need to use Manage App Passwords as of August 1, 2021.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your format is slick, quick and easy. I have been a customer for nearly 30 years. I am disapppointed in the new Android version.

The new Android version is confusing and not clean. It does not sync my contacts as the old version did

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. contact list

why are my contacts not appearing automatically when I write the first letters of names of people who I have contacted for the last 10 years and appeared automatically when I wrote the first letters?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Getting tired of Captchas

Getting a little tired of having to do one of those ******* "Captcha" things EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOG IN!! It's incredibly annoying. I've had this same email address for 17 years. Why the **** would you all of a sudden think I'm a robot? Please get rid of it, or I will get rid of my email address.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a functional email client handling my spam detection. Quit blocking emails to me just because I don't use your contact list.

I have a functional email client doing a great job of spam detection. QUIT BLOCKING EMAILS TO ME JUST BECAUSE I DON'T USE YOUR CONTACT LIST. I should be able to turn your "feature" off!!!

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. content missing when I forward a certain email

Last week my forwarded emails (only 1 specific sales report) suddenly stopped including the content of the forwarded email. I did not change any settings and don't know how to fix this. Recipients are using various email systems, but not AOL.

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. please have a voice recognition on composing emails in AOL webmail

please have voice recognition on composing emails in AOL webmail

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Security

Your security stinks. You allowed my e-mail to be hacked. You had the country of origin as well as the web address and you still gave them access.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why has my new mail gone to trash for several years now. Anybody awake

My new mail has been coming in to trash for years now.
    How do I correct this?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I pay monthly for this service, plus no ads. Furious I cannot always get in...like today!

I am liking AOL less and less lately. I have paid accounts and payment for no ad service. Today..no access???????

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. where are my favoriats

i want the favorite
    sites i saved. what did you do with them. your so called improvements suck

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. capcha

Hello, I do NOT like the capca feature. It takes forever to login to check email. It does it several times and is very hard to see, and takes too much time. It is not needed.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Aol sign in

AOL signin issue - White page and no option to type the PW. All steps have been taken.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Loss of e mails

It would be nice as big a company as you are that you would advise customers of the loss of e mails on their devices. We are a family of 4 ,2 of us rely on e mails for work purposes. 3 of us have lost all of our e mails on multiple devices. Your system to reset ourselves just takes us round in circles. This is extremely onconvienient. Could you please make this a priority to rectify this as looking at your map worldwide this is rife. Our part of the Uk in particular. Also communicate with your customers…

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SPAM- papillonusa@aol.com is a NEW e-mail address. NEED HELP, how are there almost (500) SPAM in the mail. I've been with you (18) yrs.

Help STOP so much garbage in the e-mails. PLEASE HELP. I always loved AOL but I may be leaving soon. I wish I wasn't.
    Daniel E. Diaz
    (323) 363-1323
    WOW...I just read the message below mine. NOW I am leaving.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do copy Folders from AOL?

How do I copy my mail folders in AOL and send them to Gmail?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Blank Screen

I don't see the News and Article when I open my email it is showing Blank Screen, hope this can be resolve soon

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why am I getting the message, "uktools.aol.co.uk’s server IP address could not be found.

Why am I seeing the message, "uktools.aol.co.uk’s server IP address could not be found." when I send an email message. Just started today, 6 August, 2021.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base