AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of that "prove I am not a robot" nonsense. Doesn't work for me.

Now I am forced to "prove that I am not a robot" in order to sign in. My eyesight is not that good and hard to find all the items requested and sometimes I have to try 6 or 8 times before I give the answer you are looking for. This is too frustrating and not acceptable, so I will consider staying on AOL or switching to something else.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The stories on the top of the home page are a blur, can you fix that?

Please fix the home page of AOL, the banner with the stories at the top of the home page goes by in a blur. I cannot access those stories.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ad's Around Reviewing My Email

AOL needs to stop adding ads alongside of the email. Most appear to be something I already searched for elsewhere and made a decision on. Those then become annoying.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi. I accidentally emptied my email trash folder, and now all of my important emails are gone permanently. How do I retrieve it? Email: alex

Hi.
    I accidentally emptied my email trash folder, and now all of my important emails are gone permanently for an hour ago. How do I retrieve it? Email: alexshuleski@aol.com. Alex Shuleski

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Verification pictures are to small to even see the image requested

Obviously no one at AOL is over the age of 30. Try using the verification pictures with old eyes. I had to get a magnifying glass to see the images on my laptop.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Take the flag off of my account so that I can comment on articles or I will close my account permanently.

Take the flag off of my account so that I can comment on articles or I will close my account permanently.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. get rid of the National Enquirer type trash you post as news. It's insulting to our intelligence.

Get rid of the National Enquirer type trash you post as news. It's insulting to our intelligence. It doesn't even address the cover stories you post. It's just for suckers.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. what defines group e-mails?

It is unacceptable to say you're going to punish someone for violating your bulk e-mails rules if refuse to tell your customers what those rules are. I do my family genealogy. For years I have been sending out e-mails to all my cousins several times each year. I have broken my groups of e-mails into groups of between 38 and 102 e-mails and try not to send out more than 300-400 e-mails in any hour but the largest family group now has about 425 e-mail addresses and when I sent out there's a death in the family everyone on the…

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Distribution list changed

my distribution list is not showing up under contacts, but I can send mail to it. How can I see it and add or delete names

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AOL Todays Mail

AOL todays mail pictures are taking so long to show up.
    All steps of TS had been performed. It's also doing the same with other browser.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STMP is rejecting the same credentials that work on the website

I haven't been able to log in anywhere except for your ad riddled website. It hasn't been working for weeks on any device, on any clients.

As the title suggests, my clients have the option to unhide the password as I type it so I'm 100% positive that the credentials that are rejected by imap/stmp are the same as the ones accepted by the website (that allowed me to log in and make this post)

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multi copies of the same email

Why am I getting 2 or 3 copies of the same email every day?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. User name & password accepted my AOL Mail, but not by Outlook. Why?

User name & password accepted my AOL Mail, but not by Outlook

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve log in procedures.

Why can I not log in to aol mail when using Norton safe search when I am required to confirm that i am not a robot, go through the process and then be told that 'I cannot log in at present'. I then use microsoft edge and log in straight away. Do you have an issue with Norton?

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is AOL ever going to honor the Block All Senders Except Contacts? Dang 125 spam mails and 10 email from legitimate contacts.

Just activate the Block All Senders Except Contacts. If you're not going to honor it, then remove it.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rouge employee at AOL blocking everything with no concern to the terms.

This is a problem when you have a rouge employee blocking any and all comments left. I have read the terms and it is clear this employee is abusing their power. It makes me wonder if the employee is getting into private emails as well and hacking me. I would like to have a phone number of someone in charge to speak directly to them and a way to show the video of my example. I videoed what was happening in real time. I want this person fired and or charged.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AOL: You've Got Mail

Dear AOL

Please would you be kind enough to revert the voice mail: "You've Got Mail" back to the original better sounding voice?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

DR CLEMENT AKATENG MD

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. need access to contacts in the app to add contacts

need access to contacts to add and look up in the app

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base