AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change of voice on "You have got mail"

Change of voice on "You have got mail".

Where is the original female voice: " you've got mail gone to?"

Today when I opened my email I was met with a horrible Male Voice. Beneath that I found a set voices which are terrible to listen to.

Please can you restore the original female voice for me?

Thanks in advance.

DR CLEMENT AKATENG MD

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Previous system was better

In every aspect this new set up is a disaster. The script is too small, I can’t open my folder, there isn’t nor item that’s been sn improvement. Provide phone numbers so we can get help!!! I useAOL for work, it is ****.

688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see " Get well wishes " added to stationery occassions...thank you

I would like to see Get Well wishes added to stationery occasions.
    Thank you so much

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please give us back the option of opting out of auto-added addresses

Please give us back the option of opting out of auto-added addresses

137th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2FA - Google Authenticator/Authy

Two-Factor Auth that is not tied to a phone number... like Google Authenticator or Authy support. It's too easy for a malicious actor to port one's phone number and reset the password for an account via an SMS message. PLEASE enable better security by supporting one of the aforementioned apps.

341st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sign in I am from an other Country

I am a Pastor from another country, I am a free user now but I had paid for many years before now because I am not at home your system keeps trying to lock me out! because I can not update right now, please do not take my mail away from me.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move Spam button

It would be great to move the Spam button away from the other buttons. When it is in between two frequently used buttons (Delete and More) it is entirely to easy to hit it accidentally when trying to delete or move an email that is not spam.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need new stationery and fonts - catch up with the times!

You desperately need new stationery themes (it's been YEARS) and a greater variety of fonts!!

86th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. sucks

your new interfaces suck. instead of having any kind of "classic" email i have the option between "standard" which is bar none the worst email setup i have ever seen (seriously who opens emails as popups ant what were you thinking when you designed the UI) or a "Basic/accessible" which is neither its like you tried to give your "standard" interface an older look without knowing how email has worked for the last 25 years. this new oath group so far looks to be horrid. how can you be this large of a company and not know how email is…

498th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow users to delete multiple email folders at once.

I have tons of empty folders. I am forced to delete them one at a time. I need to be able to select multiple folders at once for deletion.

195th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Compose Area will more efficient and prompt about Editing

As per google email, All content letter of email could be copy, paste , delete but this Aol will only one by one paragraph to copy and pasting. so please help full these Things.

We have a center of I.T

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Send Later

i'd like to see the return of the "send later" button on email.

498th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back AOL Hometown

As title says, bring back AOL Hometown. Please

688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'd like to be able to send certain messages with high priority/importance

Add the option, when composing mail, for selecting High, Normal or Low priority/importance.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Filter Display Names

When a filter is based on "From", it should also catch display names, not just the address.

688th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I try to log into the AOL calendar, and all I get is advertising-Verizon to be exact.

get verizon out of my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of trying to log into a page and getting only a Verizon ad.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How can AOL.com mail open .docx attachments without first downloading? Please advise. Thank you.

Unlike IE, AOL.com mail fails to open .docx attachments using Firefox, without first downloading these files. How can this be fixed? Please advise. Thank you.

498th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 126th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. AOL has lots of technical glitches

what is wrong with AOL?? always tech. glitches! update your very old server!

70th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base