AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm not getting my emails in AOL account

I'm not getting my emails in AOL account!!

what is going on?

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My AOL email will not stay signed in. Your "fix" for this problem doesn't work. Fix it or I will also go to Gmail.

My AOL email will not stay signed in. I already reported this, as have hundreds of others. Your "fix" has no effect. In fact, now every time I am forced to re-sign in I'm asked to prove I'm not a robot, and I am forced to pick out the items indicated in a picture. YOUR INCOMPETENCE HAS REACHED NEW HEIGHTS!

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adverts!!

I've been an aol customer for nearly 30 years and now i have to pay to get rid of adverts that never used to be there before.....Why???
    You put them on there, so you get rid of them.....i don't want them & certainly didn't ask or agree to them popping up, annoyingly!!

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If I have to use capchta to login to AOL MAIL GoodBYE AOL

If I have to use capchta to login to AOL MAIL GoodBYE AOL

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get out of politics, MORONS!

Quit behaving Leftist-Liberal, quit the wind. You don't do this. Taking a biased position on ALL issues prevailing is so wrong...but you know this. STOP!

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why did my email stop I have thousands of dollars of soft in that account I will sue AOL

Why did my email stop I have thousands of dollars of soft in that account I will sue AOL

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. move spam button

Segregate more the Delete and Spam toolbar buttons, they are right next to each other and it's easy to accidentally mark something as spam when one mean to delete the message.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Font size

The emails I receive from others all seem to have an 11 font size, which is much more appropriate overall. Why do you limit the font size? Currently you have font sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, etc. For me 10 is too small and 12 is too large, Why would it be so difficult to have available an 11 font size?

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase AOL's spam address blocking file from just 1,000 address to 5,000 or MORE!! Thank you.

My AOL mailbox receives many, many unsolicited emails. I do use the AOL feature of right clicking on the unwanted emails. That allows me to send that email's address to the AOL blocking file. That file has a limit of 1,000 blocked unwanted email addresses. In just a few months I have added 751 unwanted email addresses to that file. The unwanted email addresses file will soon be full.
    Please expand your AOL unwanted email address file to 3,000 or 5,000 or some unlimited number. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Are you deliberately MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE to use AOL mail for Verizon customers???

First, you eliminate my e-mail client software, Outlook, then you start making me use my phone to get security codes in order to use e-mail.
    You have one **** of a nerve! No wonder AOL went from the biggest in the business to the bottom of the heap!!! Goodbye Verizon, hello Optimum.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Emails not being sent nor received

Emails not being sent nor received. I have reason to believe, I have a hacker or a virus on my account. Please check

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. managed folders I cant access thsoe folders that go back further than 2018 what's happened ?

I cant access managed folders that go back beyond 2018 what's happened

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unable to download/open attachments on iPhone. Have to use gmail to open them.

Unable to open attachments on iPhone.
    All I get is Message: Oops! Unable to open files. Try again later.

Have to use gmail to open them.

267th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am getting Ads that come in as new email. This is a real intrusion and annoyance

Too many annoying Ads on AOL. I will start using my GMAIL account.
    Rename your company to Ads online

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow us to block more than 1,000 e-mail addresses. Please expand to 5,000, at least!

Allow us to block more than 1,000 e-mail addresses. Please expand to 5,000, at least!

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. download does not allow for choice

AOL now automatically downloads an attachment to Download folders, rather than providing option to choose location when the attachment is clicked. Bring back this ability!!!!!!!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Re the cell phone security code

Having the backup cell phone for the security code works great for people with cell phones who live in good cell reception but for those with land lines and live in areas with poor cell reception, it is very difficult to get a security code on a cell phone. Using another email address works much better for people like me.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow an auto delete selection for new mail 30 days, 60 days, 90 days

Allow an auto delete selection for new mail 30 days, 60 days, 90 days
    I shouldn't have 2000-3000 emails.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base