AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Home page should NOT have Polls for Donald Trump that are SPONSORED BY HIM!!

Home page should NOT have "Official Donald Trump Approval Poll" that is a SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENTS FOR HIM. Put legitimate polls up. He will claim because you clicked on the poll, you're supporting him and what he is doing which is far far from the truth. Out of 36 tiles on the home page, HIS is the ONLY Advertisment!!! Shame on you AOL.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm done with this mess.

Don't worry about fixing the problems with AOL.
    As of today, I will no longer use AOL.
    I'm done..............

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Writing Emails

I type and nothing shows up. The cursor does not show up. If I move my cursor to my signature, then the writing shows up.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop the ********!!!

why do I continue to receive solicitations from individuals wanting to hook up and have *** even after unsubscribing? And, I've never even subscribed to their sites? If this continues I suppose I'll have to drop aol, they can't seem to do anything about it, I want it stopped now, thank you, no sexually promiscuous post...…..

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase the block address list

Only allowed to block 1000 addresses! That is complete ****! On more than one occasion, I've maxed out that # and nearly at the end yet AGAIN! Increase the block list to unlimited addresses - that just may help. Meanwhile, I'm getting 10 + SPAM daily from the same individuals for the same junk - why can't this be fixed! Technicians can work from home to fix this. Tired of spending 1/2 hour or more daily to block SPAM!!! My SPAM folder has nearly 150 "blocked" messages (it has been as high as 400 +)!!!

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You are becoming more and more biased. Al three of your leading news stories on 29April 2020 are negative against the President.

You are becoming more and more biased. Al three of your leading news stories on 29April 2020 are negative against the President.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Accuracy

Are you aware that in your news your accuracy is 14-16% correct? Does that bother you?

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sending email with attachment

When attaching a file to an outgoing email, it would be beneficial to be able to open the attached file before sending to ensure it is the correct file.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do mass download all mail in a folder

With AOL now deactivating accounts not used for a period of time, it's imperative that we have an option to MASS DOWNLOAD all saved mail in ALL folders we've created. Even if they weren't deactivating accounts not used for long, there still MUST BE an OPTION ADDED to MASS DOWNLOAD every piece of mail INCLUDING ATTACHMENTS TO THE MAIL, without having to open 100's, if not 1000's pieces of mail and downloading them, and their attachments 1 at a time. This is an imperative option. THIS FEATURE MUST BE ADDED ASAP - and if there's a way to do it,…

212th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam. This makes "UNSUBSCRIBE" a pain in the butt. Leave it alone.

AOL: For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
    Me: This makes "UNSUBSCRIBE" a pain in the butt. Please revert.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Text Message from AOL Mail

It would be nice if AOL would allow for texting within AOL Mail (on the computer). Verizon owns AOL now and having some sort of web integration between AOL Mail and Verizon Messages would be awesome.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. how come i can not set my inbox to 50 per page only?

how come i can't set up my MAIL or INBOX to 50 per page?

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I need to be able for sort my inbox by Sender or by date; inbox needs to be sortable

AOL inbox needs to be sortable; minimally it needs to be sortable by sender.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The tasteless images you insert in the mail file page will force me to leave AOL mail.

Why am I forced to see tasteless images and advertisements to search my mail files without the option of blocking or even requesting that they be blocked? I do not object to advertising, but will be forced to give up your very good mail service unless you provide some sort of recourse.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. open email to a new full page view

When I click on an email (to view it), the email should display on a new full-screen page. If this is currently available, please point me to the proper section of the options procedures.
    Thank you.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. uploading pdf

takes way too long to upload a simple pdf

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. how do I know when an open page is slowing down my computer. On iPad it's easy

How do I find out what is open and slowing my email. SOOOO frustrating. Must be a setting that reminds me to close a page but I don't know how to find it. I got a warning that a page was still open that slowed down my email but it didnt' stay open long enough for me to read, understand or choose to close it.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop doing this." For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as n

Everytime I open a Spam message, it says "For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam." I mark the message and then I can not find the original message.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base