AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For SPAM AND DELETED Folders - Should be ONE CLICK TO REMOVE if you click the Trash Can Icon.

For SPAM AND DELETED Folders - Should be ONE CLICK TO REMOVE if you click the Trash Can Icon. No Need to confirm.
    If you want to preview beforehand you can still just click the Folder.

122nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop SPAM FROM YAHOO

AOL ARE USELESS WHEN IT COME TO PREVENTING SPAM, MOST COME FROM YAHOO

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey AOL - how about less emphasis on ads, and more attention to your customers?

It is extremely frustrating to have to put up with no less than 4 full screens of advertising just to actually get to my Email!! Separating the Login screen from the Password screen, just so AOL can sell more ad revenue, wastes my time, slows the process and is very annoying. Also, I notice constant problems with email loading and navigation, but those stupid, annoying banner ads always come right up!!

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need new stationery and fonts - catch up with the times!

You desperately need new stationery themes (it's been YEARS) and a greater variety of fonts!!

52nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatically delete emails that older than 60 days

Allow individuals to set a time after which emails would be deleted, i.e. 60 days.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You can improve this site by not showing the president's face each and every day!

Do Donald Trump have stock in AOL.COM? If he is not paying for his face on here, why do I see it every time I log on. You asked my opinion that's it.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I faithfully put spam email addresses and variations of them, using *, by going into Mail Settings, Spam Settings. Are you using this lista

I faithfully add my spam email addresses to Mail Settings, Spam Options, using the full addresses and variations of them, using *. Are you still using this information to filter my incoming mail? It does not seem so and it takes a lot of time to go through my spam and do this everyday. Why can't you add a 'Delete and Block' Function so I don't have to go through 6 steps to add an address, in addition to just Delete. It could be a one step function. Here is a list of my blocked addresses, from over the many…

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 227th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. This new format SUCKS!! Please return me to the most recent version. OR how do I make the return myself???

Please return me to the version of AOL that I had Two Weeks ago !! NOW

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. AOL has lots of technical glitches

what is wrong with AOL?? always tech. glitches! update your very old server!

42nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sorting the Inbox

Would you make a toggle on/off option to see only UNREAD mail in the inbox?

136th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Blocking e-mail addresses

Not happy that only 1000 addresses can be blocked. Can you not expand that?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Seriously- your AOL site is becoming the "new" National Enquirer- since when is celebrity gossip worthy of "NEWS"?

drop the "news" of celebrities- do not care and those of us mature enough to have a real life don't care either.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. One positive note

I found if I call up one spam message and then hit the trash can at the TOP of the page, I can rid myself of all spam messages at once. Not the trash can beside each spam message, but the one at the top of the page.

334th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 52nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Listen up everyone!

AOL cares nothing about their customers! They don't care what you think. It's for their convenience in making it easier for themselves in not adding the spam features for us. This also puts more money into their pockets. They are more concern in putting in more ads on your webmail page, than making it easier for you!! The best thing to do is to close your AOL account and go somewhere else. If everyone closed their accounts, we'd see how fast they'd move to put in those block features for spamming, back. AOL sucks BIG time!!

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please stop showing my FULL phone number and recovery email when reverifying my account.

I just received an email to verify my account after some suspicious activity. Fine. But when I entered my current password, the next page asking where to send a verification token included my FULL, unobscured phone number and recovery email address. What sense does that make if someone actually did steal my password? Now that person also has my phone number and another email account to try to hack. Please fix this like most sites do by obscuring all but the last 2-4 digits of my phone number and most of my email address.

171st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add additional options for Fonts that we can choose from

I believe all of us that uses webmail only has up to 9 Fonts to choose from. I would like to request if this can be increased so that we can have more options to choose.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Yahoo mail computer so AOL members can sent to multiple neighbors

Fix Yahoo mail computer so AOL members can sent to multiple neighbors
    all at one time. Bouncing makes me go to Google to send emails

227th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback. Unfortunately, we are not sure what your comments were about, and are unable to properly action your feedback. Could you please provide a bit more details for us on what you’re commenting on? Thank you so much, and have a great day!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base