AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can only download one attachment.

I was able to download multiple attachments in an email. I can only download 1 file and have to close AOL mail, reopen AOL mail for the other files.

121st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PPlease return the "block emails containing these words" filter - IT WORKED -y remove it?

Return the spam setting for blocking emails that contained specific words. I have NO IDEA why you would remove it - and looking at all of the exact same complaints I don't know why you would not have returned it to spam setting. Adding the email address does nothing because they just send **** with a new address -why should I pay you for this inconvenience? I accept better for my money.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  44 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my aol mail SHOULD auto delete after the mail is auto forwarded to my verizon.net account?

my aol mail SHOULD auto delete after the mail is auto forwarded to my verizon.net account?

205th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow me to actually remove people's old, unused, prior email addresses from the AOL app on my phone!

Add a feature to the phone app that allows contact addresses to be removed!

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why must I push three buttons to get to new mail after I sign in?

After signing in, I should be able in one click to get to my new mail.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  72 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I hate this new format. I have been with Netscape since 2006 and this change is hideous

I want to go back to the old format. No one asked you to change to
    AOL and I simply cannot understand this new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

152nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Dead Dog ad.

It looks like too many dead we see on the roads, not from eating some food. I'm not clicking on it to even see what the ad is about bc of the picture all the time. It looks like click bait anyway. I keep closing my AOL just so I don't have to look at the dead dog. Also been using my other email address more bc it JUST WON'T GO AWAY, but I prefer the ease of AOL.

347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am 83 yr old single woman why do I need all these disgusting ads to make my man hard, etc. and all the other stupid ads.

stop all ads and promotions just send notices from people in my mail list I am ready to stop aol altogether as I am sick of these ads especially since I am 83 yr old cancer patient and have no man to "get hard" ads. sickening to even ok them to show If I want something I will go on line and find the web site to purchase whatever I want. You are letting disgusting ads get thru.

347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am so sick of your biased articles against Trump. I pay for your service. Gmail is free and looking pretty good

I pay for your service and I have been a customer since the early 90's . So sick of your bias against Trump. Stop the fake news articles and treat your customers with respect.

252nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Delete the Verizon Pop Up ads from my AOL feed.

Delete the Verizon Pop Up ads from my AOL feed.

252nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MEDICATION FOR JOE

AS A LIFE LONG DEMOCRAT,I WAS SAD TO HEAR JOE BIDEN IS IN THE EARLIEST STAGES OF DEMENTIA..A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE WHO TEACHES AT THE U.OF CHCAGO ,HAS CONFIRMED THAT TO ME..HE'S ALSO A GOOD FRIEND OF JOE'S AND STATED THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS UNDER WRAPS THE BEST THEY CAN...TOO BAD!

347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AOL is taking POTUS out of context for political gain. Very dishonest "journalism". Shame on you AOL. Maybe is for me time to change e-mail

AOL is taking POTUS out of context for political gain. Very dishonest "journalism". Shame on you AOL. Maybe is for me time to change e-mail provider.

252nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make the spam filter optional before more of my friends think I'm dead.

Your spam filter is defective. Please let us turn it off. I'm an adult, I can handle my own email.

252nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cannot download attachments on AOL emails Why ?

Cannot download attachments WHY ?

347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AOL is not concern about your convenience!

It's very obvious that AOL does NOT have your interests at heart! Just look at all the pleas and requests to put back the spam blocks to stop unwanted mail and yet NOTHING has been done about it by AOL. THEY DON'T CARE about WHAT YOU THINK OR WOULD LIKE!!! They're ONLY out for themselves! Close your accounts and go somewhere else. There are other places out there, that will block unwanted spam mail!

16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. screen size issues

Make the screen easier to use and be able to dispose of selected messages faster

205th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 205th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 347th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop making me change my password

You need to define unusual activity if you are going to continuingly try and get my cell phone number under the guise of "protecting my account" by making me reset password every two weeks and then pushing for my cell phone number, * hats. Or better yet, explain to me specifically what you claim is unusual activity on my specific account that prompts you to ** with my pass word so often.

252nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base