AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SPAM - Return to Sender

Have a "RETURN TO SENDER " button that tells them to STOP sending mail. This will force them to deal with a flood of email in their box. AOL customers should not have to deal with trying to unsubscribe to all the junk mail. WHO SOLD my mail address to all of the Spam senders; AOL? STOP IT .

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My AOL will not auto save email addresses

Why wont AOL auto save my emails anymore.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I had old emails and as of yesterday they are no longer. I did not delete them. Where have they gone

Lost old mail which I did not delete. Some were important and I need them. How do I retrieve them. Why were they deleted?

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unbelievable bias DNC reporting by AOL

Your coverage of the DNC and the radical left is beyond bias. You puke all over yourself with this BS

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Not receiving emails I should

Not receiving emails I should have received

189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Put back the block on only receiving email from those people in my address book.

Put back the option to only receive email from those people in my address book Please.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

497 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we’ll send it over to the Product Team and hope to have it implemented in the future.

7. Go back to listing contacts liek they were

Why can the contacts not be listed in alphabetical orderrather than when I put in an r I get all the email addys not the R like I used to get. If thisis a permanent change please let me know as after over 20 years of using AOL I will switch to someone who doesnt change things just to make money because his sports teams are loosing money.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Liberal agenda needs to go

Every day when I open my email AOL has a negative story regarding the President. Rather than promote a liberal agenda, why not try to be fair and reasonable. Would it kill you to say something positive about Trump?

119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For some reason, since Safari updated this week I can not download PDF files or any other attachments.

For some reason, since Safari updated this week I can not download PDF files or any other attachments. If I go into the old version there is no problem. Please advise how to fix.

126th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I receive 100's of spam mails a day. I keep sending them to spam but I keep getting the same emails over and over.

Get hundreds of spam emails a day. Keep sending them to spam folder but they just keep coming. How do I stop the spam mail

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. why do I have to see anti conservative ads and false news every time I sign on to check my mail?

Why do I consistently have to see the same anti Trump liberal news just to sign on to read my Email. I am a long time AOL customer and although the newer generation actually looks down on AOL I have stuck by my original email for many years. However I am completely sick of signing on to check my email and all I see is Liberal anti conservative anti Trump news/ads please show a little diversity. I am not asking for 100% one way or another but it would be nice to see a large company keep their political agenda…

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP THE POP-UP ADS!!!!

STOP THE POP-UP ADS!!!!

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  152 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

248th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Start doing better with our president and using Bias measures against him...

Stop with your Bias against Trump.. It doesnt make AOL look very good.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AOL editor doesn't have a clue what is going on other than the bias AOL promotes.

AOL editor doesn't have a clue what is going on other than the bias AOL promotes.

294th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. keep politics off the home page.

You can improve AOL by keeping political views and opinions off the home page.

294th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP Spam mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have a "Block All Senders Except Contacts," if it DOESN'T WORK??? Even after checking the box I'm STILL getting bloody SPAM MAIL! Every SINGLE day, several times a day, I have to delete unwanted SPAM MAIL!!!!! AOL, do SOMETHING to make this STOP!!!!

353rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. get rid of your so-called news stories that are false anti-Trump propaganda!

Stop your anti-Trump propaganda. Remember, half of your customers voted for him. I'm a proud supporter.

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop the AOL fake News

Stop AOL Fake News

189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You are so bias it is sicking. Everything you report has anti Trump message and I am not saying I am for Trump, you're wrong. Changing email

You are so bias it is sicking. Everything you report has anti Trump message and I am not saying I am for Trump, you're wrong. Get over your own opinions and post unbiased FACTS, not your opinions! Time to switch email and encourage friends to as well.

294th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base