AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Block Email Address Button for Each Email

It may have been said before but I would like to reiterate the ability to have a block email option on the mail page. It is not practical or time efficient to copy and paste SPAM email addresses (30+ daily) to the block email section. Just as there is a SPAM option for emails, then PLEASE install a BLOCK email address option. This would probably solve a significant amount of your spam complaints.

29th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Continuous Spam from some domain .CLUB regardless of how many times I try to block it, it keeps coming every day.

I keep getting spam emails from all sorts of places and they all end in .CLUB. How do I stop this, its getting very annoying.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I HAVE BEEN AN AOL USER ALMOST SINCE IT'S INCEPTION. WHY CAN'T YOUR NEWS BE BALANCED AND UNBIASED ? TIRED OF THE CONSTANT ANTI TRUMP STANCE

I HAVE BEEN AN AOL USER ALMOST SINCE IT'S INCEPTION. WHY CAN'T YOUR NEWS BE BALANCED AND UNBIASED ? TIRED OF THE CONSTANT ANTI TRUMP STANCE.

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blocking Spoofed SPAM

I receive a lot of spoofed SPAM and the problem could be easily sorted if I could block the entire domain. The email addresses seem to be randomly generated so there is no way to block based on the email address. I have tried to block all email from specific domains but it does not work because the block seems to be based on the spoofed email address and not the actual domain. Please set up an option to delete email from an entire domain.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ALL OF A SUDDEN MY CONTACT LIST HAS CHANGED AND A FEW OF MY CONTACTS ADDRESSS HAVE BEEN GARBLED. WHAT DID AOL DO?

This is not the first time my contact list has been changed or screwed up and not by anything I have done on my computer.

357th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TRUMP 2020

AOL reports Trump behind 10 points in polls. Tens of thousands at Trump rallies across country.. 3 at Biden rally...oh wait a surprise election landslide for TRUMP AOL did not see coming

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Increase font size to minimum 12 and better at 14

At least 12 and better at 14 ! Size is toooo small for font!

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

I will be moving my AOL account to a different provider. I am doing so because of AOL's continued left wing liberal bias.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove the pro-Trump ad from my page of new mail.

Please remove the pro-Trump ad from my page of new mail.

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GET RID OF THE NEWS FEED

How do I get rid of your news feed? I merely want to use your mail service, but am thoroughly tired of your disgraceful bias against OUR PRESIDENT. PLEASE STOP !

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AOL stop your support of one-sided news when it comes to reporting on our president Mr. Trump!!!! It's always negative!!!! Just STOP!!!!

AOL stop your support of one-sided news when it comes to reporting on our president Mr. Trump!!!! It's always negative!!!! Just STOP!!!!

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

Stop posting articles from HUFFPOST. They are fake news and full of BS and biased lies!!!!

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I need help with 'welcome'.

Have tried getting assistance but have had no luck and getting very frustrated. My original request for help is missing. I am no longer getting email notifications when my posts are liked or replied to. Reputation points showing as 1 when they should be in the thousands. Please, please help or direct me where I can get help.

766th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Blocking spam that sends the same emails anywhere from 3-6 of the same emails.

CVS@cortextoxy.online plus many other emails sent from cortextoxy with variations. Automatically Block any and all emails from cortextoxy as they send anywhere from 3 to 6 or 7 of the same emails. Block any and all emails that are spam and are being sent multiple times.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. STOP THE ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA!

Every time I open AOL I'm bombarded with anti-Trump propaganda. Your bias is disgusting and un-American - STOP the anti-Trump campaign!! GET OUT OF POLITICS OR YOU'LL LOSE ME!

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

Make your headline articles a LOT less biased in favor of Joe Biden. He has done NOTHING to help curb violence or racism except criticize.

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop forcing us to mark spam as "not spam" to click unsubscribe links on spam emails!

What idiot made this policy I don't know but by permanently blocking all links and images from emails in our spam folder you force us to mark spam as "not spam" to unsubscribe from spam mailing lists. This is a horrible, horrible idea. Get rid of it.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Your news feed is liberal trash

Your news feed is liberal ****, and your push of Gay businesses is well over the line

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. old mail

how can we restore the old mails? mine dissapeared

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  9 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base