Skip to content

AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

177 results found

1. picture on aol news is not being displayed correctly - happening on Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer

picture on aol news is not being displayed correctly - happening on Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of the pop up for MAKE AOL MY HOMEPAGE it already is my HomePage

Please get rid of this pop up MAKE AOL MY HOME PAGE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT IE .I have to X it out every time I log in it's beyond annoying

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 'AOL.com is not Responding due to a long running script'

'AOL.com is not Responding due to a long running script' getting this message a lot when i try to view my email. Clearing catch does not help. This only started recently. I use AOL mostly for email, and this is getting annoying.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the browser installed. Also, you can try on a different browser.

4. Weather forecast is awful. Daily shows 100 percent chance of rain but hourly shows zero chance. This happens daily. Per cent meaningless

Have the hourly forecast be consistent with the daily. Who cares if the chance of rain has passed, but the daily still shows 100 percent

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are unable to replicate this issue. Please clear cookies and cache and try again.

5. your home page isn't working right its showing the same head line for every story

your showing the same headline for every story in the 81 on your page that we go through

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why does your news feed always restart on Story # 3

I usually have 71 stories to read on the news feed. However, I can be on the first story or the 56th story. After I read it and hit the back button, it will always go to the 3 of 71 story. I hate having to click next 52 times to get back to the 56th story. Fix your code to go back to where the user left off in the list of stories. So I i read the 56th story, and I hit the "BACK" button, it goes to the 56th story and not the 3rd story.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. almost every article will not come up and browser says pubx.co for the past several weeks.

why are most articles not coming up with pubx.co in the browser?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a solution for you, please clear your browser history, cookies and cache here’s how: help.aol.com/articles/clear-cookies-cache-h…
    Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the browser installed. You can try accessing your account on a different browser, like Google Chrome.

8. EMAIL IS NOT FIXED. 11/19/18 Sill loading problems. Slow. Band-Aid is coming off.

Here we go again with email. Slow loading it is not fixed right again. Get someone that can really fix it for good.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try our 3 troubleshooting solutions:

1) Refresh your browser window

2) Clear Browser Cache

If step 1 does not help, please try clearing your browser history, cookies and cache. In many cases, you can use the following handy shortcuts:

- Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows)
    - Command-Shift-Delete (Mac)

For detailed instructions, please visit this help article and choose your browser:
    How to clear cookies, cache, history and footprints in your browser: http://aol.it/1KTJUg6

**Please uncheck all items except those related to web browser cache, history and cookies. If you do not uncheck passwords, this step will clear any passwords stored in your browser, so you may be prompted to login to sites which previously kept you logged in automatically.

3) Try a different Browser

If steps 1 and 2 do not resolve the issue, please try using a different browser — for example, if you are using Firefox, please try Chrome or Internet…

9. Bring back chat rooms!!!!!!

I have been gone from AOL for many years. Decided to try again tonight. BYE BYE!!!! You have nothing to offer! The only thing worth a **** on AOL was Chat Rooms!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why do you put those LIKE and DISLIKE hands under the comments if you're not going to allow them to be recorded? *******@aol.com

Why do you put those LIKE and DISLIKE hands under the comments if you're not going to allow them to be recorded? ******@aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You can stop asking for my AOL password every five minutes and forcing Yahoo's search engine to be my default!

I am interrupted continually by popups asking that I provide my AOL password, or my system can't make a connection--every five minutes or so. This is particularly annoying if one is using one's computer for work purposes. Additionally: my default search engine is Google, which I trust more than I trust Yahoo, after the last breach--yet you keep overriding it and force Yahoo as the default.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have you got a uk number to ring

Forgotten password n you give us a number but it’s not in the uk

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MAKE IT EASIER TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE IN AOL MAIL...THANK YOU

MAKE IT EASIER TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE IN AOL MAIL...THANK YOU

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can increase or decrease the font size by holding down the “Ctrl” key and scroll down or up using the mouse wheel. Another method is holding down the “Ctrl” key and press “+” for increasing or “-” for decreasing. If you want to change the font size when composing emails please go to Options→Mail Settings→Compose→Rich Text / HTML.

14. Auto rotate freezes up

Why the **** does the auto rotate screen freeze up if the cursor is not on it. Who told AOL customers like that...Just let it rotate and maybe we might see a NEW story.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may have noticed that the pause button is no longer there. That’s because all you need to do now to stop the rotation is to hover your mouse over the photo or the links. And when you want to restart the rotation, simply move your mouse off the image or links and it will resume. It’s that easy!

15. By making sure that the Weather at AOL.com is correct. For quite some time, the weather foreast for Danvers, MA 01923 has been incorrect.

Please correct the forecast to show the correct temperatures. It's been showing ridiculous temperatures like, for example, 22 degrees when it's really in the 80s and 90s. For Danvers, MA 01923, the temps have been incorrect for a while now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds like you might have the weather set up to show the temperature in Celsius degrees instead of Fahrenheit degrees. Please go to your weather report and in the top center of the page, you will have two options, click the F option.

16. Maybe stop trying to suppress conservative ideas and comments ????

Every time I post on the message boards you guys either kick my computer off the website or you do something to make it SO SLOW WHEN I TYPE something it makes me not want to finish the thought. But I finish it anyway just because you're not going to silence me !!!!! You guys are petty in the ways you try to silence an opposing view. A couple years ago I didn't have this problem and now you guys have weaponized your message boards to make things hard to get an opposing view across !! When I post something…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you continue to be disconnected from the page when posting comments, we suggest clearing your cookies and cache or switch to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Some comments may not be posted in the AOL community. Images and some comments will be flagged in our system prior to becoming public.
    Here are some reasons why your comments may be flagged:
    - Language (Examples may include: all caps, inappropriate words, etc.)
    - Suspicious IP
    - Any Image
    In order to create the best possible experience for everyone, we request that you abide by the AOL Community Guidelines, our core code of conduct, in all of your activities on AOL Services. For more information, please view our community guidelines: http://legal.aol.com/community_guidelines/

Comments are being sorted by default by “Best”. If you would like to see your comments as soon as they are posted, make sure to select the…

17. New Android Application

The new Android application is definitely not an improvement. It is harder to use and more difficult to navigate. Plus, I have to endure advertisements even though I pay for AOL and have repeatedly specified no ads

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it easier to close an account

Make it simpler to close an account. I have waited 90 days from the date I stopped paying for services. Yet, you will not delete my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. problem

webpage keeps requiring me to refresh when i am trying to read my email

We're glad you're here