AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aol comment not working

I used to comment to a post but it's not showing on the comment box after posting. Kindly do something about it to make sure I got interaction to your aol website.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove advertising/video clips

I pay for my account. Not a free email. So why am I constantly bogged down due to advertising and video clips! Not to mention half the time seems can even leave a comment! The system kicks you out! Not good serve for paying 23 dollars a month!

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recycled headlines.

You must think you're saving the planet with your recycled headlines. The Elizabeth Warren shuts down Meghan McCain recycled headline proves that. That has to be at least 2 weeks old. Your editors are absolutely lazy sycophants.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. site quality

I am a charter member of AOL and have noticed that the organization gets worse every year. Why cannot the leadership of AOL revert to their original quality?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  234 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Upgrade your reporting

Bring back the active stock market section and omit some of the non-news articles on Megan Markel.

96th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inaccurate picture headlines

How young and inexperienced are your AOL.com headline gatherers? A little while ago you had multiple days of Richard Gere's picture under a headline about Robin Williams...and Robin's last name was misspelled this way: "Willaims". Now today you have a headline about filmmaker/animator Terry Gilliam not apologizing about being a white man...and your headline says "Actor:...." Guys, I'm available to replace whoever you got doing this. I'm based in ***********.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need more user free to post here.

Include all cetagories.

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Source the news you report! Often no author identified

Unsourced or unidentified "news" is worthless

72nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When are you going to do something about your news and weather websites? They both suck. Most of the time neither one works properly.

When are you going to do something about your news and weather websites? Most of the time neither one is working properly. If you don't fix the problem soon, I am going to delete AOL from my computer and go with provider who can deliver both the news and weather without ongoing problems!

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove "guests" from the comment section.

Who are the "guests" in the comment section? Everyone that wishes to make a comment should register and sign in before they are allowed to comment.

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It's a shamrock (3 leaves)

Today is St. Patrick's Day and AOL gave a nod to the day by showing a green A, then a 4 leaf clover, then a green L. Please note: The 4 leaf clover has nothing to do with Ireland or Irishness. It is the shamrock with 3 leaves that is a common symbol of Ireland and St. Patrick. He used the shamrock to explain the concept of the Trinity to the Pagans. You still have time to correct your ignorance and fix today's logo so as not to perpetuate a common misconception. Thank you and Happy St. Patrick's Day

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of the junk on your home page. How do you stop all the news feed and other junk

Just have a blank search home page like google. Of give the option to stop all the news feeds, finance, games and editorials. Your home page is to junked up

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base