AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off.

The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off. To make a sign off and redirection back to the homepage of aol.com bigger, so it is visible. My email is **(underscore) l at aol.com The current key board doesn't registering underscore symble before "l" letter..

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I AM SO TIRED OF THE FOOTBALL SCREEN!!!! How can I change it?

I am NOT a fan of football but my screen is ALWAYS a football screen reference...WHY?

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What happened to the daily horoscopes?

Why did you remove daily horoscopes? I started out my day reading mine.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Proposal to improve the presentation of your web page.

I think for everybody's good, members. employees or others I propose.
    Please, please we have seen enough of Hillary Clintons face. She is done. She has no good ideas, comments, input or anything relevant.
    I am a very long time subscriber and you rarely hear from me. Please honor my request for the good of all.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Development news about Aol

Make a social media account or a blog page on your website about new and upcoming features of what aol is currently doing.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ALLOW location

Here is a message I get from a site I visit. I wish to share my location but can not. I have to leave AOL and then go to Explorer. I pay for AOL so think this should be resolved.
    The message is as follows:You have denied sharing of your location in your browser. Please change your browser settings if you want to share location

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. more topics

I wish you would have more topics like ABORTION, HOLOCAUST, KENNEDY AND RFK AND MLK ASSASSINATIONS THE VIETNAM WAR NATIVE AMERICANS BIGFOOT UFOS

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tone down the exaggeration in the links to articles.

The link to the article says Prince Harry made the "ultimate sacrifice" for William -- letting him use their mother's engagement ring was hardly the "ultimate sacrifice".

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. where is the story on SNL mocking the veteran with only one eye?

Where is the story of SNL mocking the veteran who lost an eye in War??

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AOL has never been Dragon NaturallySpeaking friendly like gmail for speech dictation. Will you be making changes in AOL to use Dragon?

Please make AOL useable (Dragon friendly) with Dragon Naturally Speaking software for dictation with all AOL email. Gmail is Dragon friendly and works well with Dragon software for dictating emails. I wish your software programmers would design AOL email to work flawless for dictation with all Dragon speech recognition software.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Date the Videos! When I click on a new article, the video does not have a description / date to determine if it's current.

Date the Videos! When I click on a new article, there is usually a video at the top of the story but there is nothing that identifies when it was first posted or if it's actually relevant to the current article.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How about AMERICA on line display the default calendar stating on SUNDAY not Monday

It is AMERICA on line. Why do you start the week on Calendar on Monday. That is European . AMERICA starts their calndat week Sunday Traditionally.
    Please give us the option to change it. NONE now.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop playing Bull Bleep with the articles.

Stop your disgusting censoring.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. recycling usernames

In order for others to claim a unique username they desire to have, usernames that have not been active for so long (over 90 days) should automatically be recycled for others to use. This includes those who paid services to AOL. Yahoo and Hotmail recycle usernames, so AOL should do the same.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 66th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. sending game mods from my aol mail

we should be able to send minecraft game commands to our gmail minecraft account.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base