AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up a spot to print recipes

If you have to run through recipes quickly on the home page, at least set up a niche where these recipes can be printed out and seen.

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get Sigfig back......Yahoo Portfolios are not good You ruined a good feature of AOL

Get SigFig back.......Yahoo Portfolios are no Good You ruined a
    good feature of AOL's

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I hate these mug shots you guys put up, after a bit these people creep me out staring at me, please make them less of a presence.

put crime in a separate category, start a new category thats helpful, like spelling, or diction.

65th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Famous Voices Saying "You've Got Mail"

I love that AOL is giving options - but I suggest including Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan who made so famous You've Got mail in the 1990s. I would totally use their voices. Also - it would be awesome if somewhere AOL could get the voice of Nora Ephron who wrote the screen play of You'Ve Got Mail saying the title. I would also encourage AOL to include more authors and writers as famous voice choices also. And how about the voices of the The Voice coaches from NBC's The Voice also saying "You've Got Mail".

Those are my suggestions…

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow “paste” for verification codes.

On IOS, When I need to reset my password you send a code to me, I copy it and then try to paste it and there is no “paste” option, just “look up” — this is just poor UX

48th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. aol please remove old fisherman and baby article on my opening page on all of my aol screen names when i log on.

aol please remove old fisherman and baby article on my opening page on all of my aol screen names when ever i first log on.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Horoscopes article page seems dysfunctional - why is it dominating in Eastern Standard Time Zones?

I really like to read the Greek horoscope items located on AOL.com Home page. I like to read them for observation, relaxation and reflection after a very long work day and work week! When I select a Greek sign only a a portion of the horoscope - kind of like a really good blurb written on the back of a really good novel you cannot wait to tear through - appears on the AOL.com home page so just a sensational bit can be read. In order to read the full Greek horoscope article, I click on the read full horoscope…

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Block Rochester Busines Journal (a paid/subscription site) from the local news section.

Pleas consider blocking the Rochester Business Journal (RBJ) from thew local news for Rochester, NY. If you click on a story headline, you go to what is obviously a paid /subscription site to read a sentence or two, with the rest of the article upon subscribing.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Turn off swipe down to refresh

Please turn off swipe down to refresh on mobile mail

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please re-instate the Free TV listings on your Video tab for antenna users.

On your video tab there used to be a Free TV guide for local area television stations. It disappeared. I was great feature. Please re-instate TV listings for antenna users.

48th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to see news or something about the movies actor Chuck Williams is making with Avondale Pictures

I am interested in more information about Avondale Pictures. I hear they have a western in the works which is supposed to be phenomenal with Dean Cain. I think stuff like this should be included.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. meteorite on mars is puppy videos with commercials...take it down

meteorite on mars is puppy videos with commercials...take it down

102nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. GAMES ALWAYS ASKING TO UPDATE FLASHPLAYER

All the games in your Game page will not load. It will always give me an error message which is to update Flashplayer. The rep already did including javascript. Issue still happens not just on google chrome but in all browsers.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base