AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide customer the option of what news propaganda comes up on cover pace when opening up facebook account

Allow facebook customer to choose what news propaganda that comes up when opening up the facebook account. For example ... I am a conservative and like real news such as FOX and OAN, but I am forced to view leftwing fake news ******** on my account.

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 128th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 109th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 128th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There are no dates on the feedback items.

Put dates on the feedback items. Older feedback may no longer be relevant.

238th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You could show the recent stats for Trump, not the ones from January 17, 2017. What a joke!!!!

You show the stats for unemployment, etc., for Trump on January 17, 2017. It is now May 17, 2020. Why not update those stats. And if you feel it wouldn't be fair to Trump because of pandemic, think again. He brought this upon himself after denying the virus, calling it a hoax, and doing nothing for two months! He was warned repeatedly, even by his own staff, but he knows everything and chose to ignore it because it was just going to go away on its own. He still thinks that.

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. improve print method for viewed articles

When I print an article to pdf, much of the text is obfuscated by pop up window graphics which are permanently rendered into the document.

This is obnoxious.

To retain a copy of the article requires carefully selecting the article's text then creating a new document.

Slightly peeved,

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide a means of correcting when my old user name is not accepted

Please provide a means of correcting when user name is not accepted. The Help section allows only changing password.

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. moving the aol news items

please leave the news items alone and quit making them move on automatically - it is extremely irritating and it is unnecessary
    I can move it along any time I want - why a change for the worse???

109th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Terrific commercial

Just wanted to say that the commercial "This little light of mine" is absolutely wonderful! With all of the COVID-19 isolations, illnesses and deaths, this wonderfully upbeat commercial makes our household smile and hum. It is a commercial that sticks with you in a good way. And it continues to make us grateful for the Amazon machine that keeps working for us despite such a negative situation. Thanks for that!

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Try updating the Economic page with the latest Unemployment figures

Try updating the Economic page with the latest Unemployment figures

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Take out all the security nonsense

Why do I have to do recaptcha every single time I log onto MY OWN PHONE. The robot stuff is nonsense and it tries to make me change my password every single time. I also have to send a code to my phone to log in. every single time. Aol is already the worst out there this is sending me over the edge

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. REMOVE the sign up to post

I went into the Chat Rooms one night, the only good part of AOL left since you have become so biased and I find you are forcing people to sign up to post comments. 1. AOL is know to be the least secure in the browser industry. As stated, your news is useless as it is no better than Fox or CNN or MSNBC (all only opinions). You charge for everything that other browsers as a practice give you or update for free. So why would II sign up to post? I would sooner do without the chatroom's as they…

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make password reset free

I recently changed my number and got a new phone. I forgot my password to login. I’ve had this email for over 10 years. Called customer service and they told me I have to PAY TO GET MY PASSWORD RESET. Never heard of something like that in my life. Looks like I’ll be losing all my emails I had on there and I’ll never go back to AOL.

109th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Require Edward Jones to update their ad

The statistics for GDP, unemployment and stockmarket are no longer correct. They should be required to either update the ad or remove it entirely

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stop asking me for my phone number

stop asking me for my phone number

74th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Would you please remove the 'Talented Dog Painter' from my view? Everytime I usr my phone there is this video of the dog! I don't want to 2

The video image of this Painter Dog has exhausted his welcome. Please get rid of the pooch, (at least from my view) Thanks!

162nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stop your regular pass word updates you are pushing me to do this without my consent to reach my emails

stop your regular pass word updates, you are pushing me to do this without my consent i cant recall this changes if is not saved on my computers and that makes delay to reach my emails it is disgusting i will report this to consumer protecting agencies shame on you

109th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base