AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your FAVORITES list "management" *******. Can't organize the way I sued to. Can't print to see what I have.

In the old days I could manage/reorganize listings in my favorites list. I could see what I have. Now, what you have sucks. I can't even print the list to see what I have. Suggest you do better!

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Go back to America Online. You'll be shocked at how things improve

When you first began, it was America Online. Then for some reason that you don't even know, you chose AOL. When it was America Online, there were very few, if any, problems. Then somebody opened a can of worms when switching to AOL. And now I get problems several times a day, and am on AOL each day.

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

57th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unfortunately, you will cause great harm to countless animals by headlines like "City overrun by deadly creatues adopts wild plan."

Don't let unsophisticated editors who know nearly nothing about animals write headlines about them. It creates great harm to nature and widens the gap between human and co-creatures even more.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying ****/***** by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Do occasional quality checks, i.e. on the weather site. Winter Park, CO, forecasts still are wrong -- maybe for Winter Park, FL?

Fix forecast data for Winter Park, CO. Note the difference between it and Fraser, CO, must four miles away.

138th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Great Tech Support

I want to Sincerely Thank ******, AOL Tech support Supervisor today. There were issues with us logging into AOL, Explorer, anything. Problem started yesterday. Today we couldn't
    Log into anything. She manually put an update fix on our computer. She deserves a pay raise. She is very polite, very knowledgeable. Much
    Appreciation...K***** G.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP THE SOUND ON THE VIDEOS!

It is SUPER annoying to have to mute each and every video.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. up dates

How about having an AOL that is matched to microsoft updates without **** the sound ? I updated my microsoft connection and now all sounds sound as if it were on helium with static. AOL does not offer a contact to find sound settings via microsoft as base of of computer connection.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please remove the Healthgrades ad to the immediate right of my welcome screen. Everytime I sign in up pops this ad on 'your stage 3 lung ca

Please remove the 'Healthgrades' ad showing on the AOL welcome page. It is so annoying to read everytime I sign in about 'your stage 3 lung cancer.' Get real people...I am not interested in this gloom and doom being *******

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base