AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  133 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the "Chat About Trump" and the "Email Sign On" selection optional!

It is very difficult to scroll through a news story with the "Sign On" selection and the "Chat About Trump" displays on the right hand side of the screen. I don't want to listen to the video, I prefer reading the article. It's almost impossible to scroll down using a mouse of PGDN. I keep getting taken to the email sign on page!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of the junk on your home page. How do you stop all the news feed and other junk

Just have a blank search home page like google. Of give the option to stop all the news feeds, finance, games and editorials. Your home page is to junked up

19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show the article that matchs the headline!

Look at this headline " Woah! Rest of Britney's mini dress left little to the imagination." then try to find Britney when you click on it. Everyone else but.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. LESS HONEST TO PAWS

I love animal story's but you show Honest to Paws and all I get is a page full of ads. In fact it's so bad, I can't get passed the first page. It keeps up loading ads and the article never really appears.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop harassing me about notifications!

How many times do i have to click on the dam x for notifications? I don't want notifications and i'm not going to change my mind no matter how many times you ask me! I clicked it once when signed in and that should be more than enough to stop the bs!

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. where is the story on SNL mocking the veteran with only one eye?

Where is the story of SNL mocking the veteran who lost an eye in War??

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow “paste” for verification codes.

On IOS, When I need to reset my password you send a code to me, I copy it and then try to paste it and there is no “paste” option, just “look up” — this is just poor UX

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Block Rochester Busines Journal (a paid/subscription site) from the local news section.

Pleas consider blocking the Rochester Business Journal (RBJ) from thew local news for Rochester, NY. If you click on a story headline, you go to what is obviously a paid /subscription site to read a sentence or two, with the rest of the article upon subscribing.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please re-instate the Free TV listings on your Video tab for antenna users.

On your video tab there used to be a Free TV guide for local area television stations. It disappeared. I was great feature. Please re-instate TV listings for antenna users.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base