AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 44th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL GAMES POP UP

STOP UR ANNOYING & HARASSING AOL GAMES POP UP !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'AM FED UP WITH YOU & THE STUPID ADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WE DON'T GET ENOUGH OF OF THEM OTHERWISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NO picture.

You people are incompetent: "Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dress as 'witch hunt' for Halloween" and NOT even a picture?

Clickbait, for sure.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. What happened to the daily horoscopes?

Why did you remove daily horoscopes? I started out my day reading mine.

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upgrade your reporting

Bring back the active stock market section and omit some of the non-news articles on Megan Markel.

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. let your customers delete what we don't want on AOL homepage please

please let your customers delete what they don't want on the AOL homepage.

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. LESS HONEST TO PAWS

I love animal story's but you show Honest to Paws and all I get is a page full of ads. In fact it's so bad, I can't get passed the first page. It keeps up loading ads and the article never really appears.

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop harassing me about notifications!

How many times do i have to click on the dam x for notifications? I don't want notifications and i'm not going to change my mind no matter how many times you ask me! I clicked it once when signed in and that should be more than enough to stop the bs!

50th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of your POP UP TurboTax ad on your homepage. Tell Turbo Tax to get lost. I would NEVER use TurboTax.

Get rid of your TurboTax POP UP ad. It IS extremely annoying.Tell TurboTax I will NEVEWR use their service.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop the next page ****

I will not read any story that has the next page

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Source the news you report! Often no author identified

Unsourced or unidentified "news" is worthless

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Go back to America Online. You'll be shocked at how things improve

When you first began, it was America Online. Then for some reason that you don't even know, you chose AOL. When it was America Online, there were very few, if any, problems. Then somebody opened a can of worms when switching to AOL. And now I get problems several times a day, and am on AOL each day.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base