AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. let your customers delete what we don't want on AOL homepage please

please let your customers delete what they don't want on the AOL homepage.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What happened to the daily horoscopes?

Why did you remove daily horoscopes? I started out my day reading mine.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying ****/***** by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure.

To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure. Currently AOL is offering to sign in through Google, Yahoo and other engines. In my opinion the offer is old and shall be reconsidered for purposes of security.

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow “paste” for verification codes.

On IOS, When I need to reset my password you send a code to me, I copy it and then try to paste it and there is no “paste” option, just “look up” — this is just poor UX

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Block Rochester Busines Journal (a paid/subscription site) from the local news section.

Pleas consider blocking the Rochester Business Journal (RBJ) from thew local news for Rochester, NY. If you click on a story headline, you go to what is obviously a paid /subscription site to read a sentence or two, with the rest of the article upon subscribing.

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please re-instate the Free TV listings on your Video tab for antenna users.

On your video tab there used to be a Free TV guide for local area television stations. It disappeared. I was great feature. Please re-instate TV listings for antenna users.

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Go back to America Online. You'll be shocked at how things improve

When you first began, it was America Online. Then for some reason that you don't even know, you chose AOL. When it was America Online, there were very few, if any, problems. Then somebody opened a can of worms when switching to AOL. And now I get problems several times a day, and am on AOL each day.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove in the know video

I cannot remove the IN THE KNOW videos that are playing constantly on my home page. Very distracting. Is there a way to turn these off? I cannot find anything in FAQ

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child!!!

Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child! This is child abuse! Everyone involved with this In the Know are not in the know! I hope there will soon be someone with a conscience at the helm!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. would like to leave feedback without signing in to social media

not interested in social media, whatsoever.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base