AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the function of “CC” in the video

Please add the function of “CC” in the video,I noticed that many website had that one,it is very good for non- native English reader

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Updating my birthday!

Why can't I update my Birthday? There isnt even an option!!

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why is it that when I comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes at all?

When I post a comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes???????
    Someone surly has an opinion one way or the other.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. cell coverage

Every one dose not have cell coverage in their area. Do not send me codes to my phone as I will have to drive 5 miles to get it. If you wish to put up cell towers for everyone to have service, we will welcome it.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop playing Bull Bleep with the articles.

Stop your disgusting censoring.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do not allow commenting on newsfeeds.

If you've read the comments in the newsfeeds you will see how terrible the postings are.You are creating a dangerous situation by allowing this,

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. clock/calendar

I would like a clock/calendar somewhere on my AOL homepage and mail page.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I hate these mug shots you guys put up, after a bit these people creep me out staring at me, please make them less of a presence.

put crime in a separate category, start a new category thats helpful, like spelling, or diction.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GAMES ALWAYS ASKING TO UPDATE FLASHPLAYER

All the games in your Game page will not load. It will always give me an error message which is to update Flashplayer. The rep already did including javascript. Issue still happens not just on google chrome but in all browsers.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show more Recipes!!!!!

More recipes in food or on the home page. Not just the ten worst, the place that has the weirdest. or the food that will stun, etc.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to make my AOL my Daily GO TO

I would make AOL my Daily GO TO online location if online AOL email and online AOL calendar were as robust as MS Outlook, Chrome, and other operations. Capabilities must include.
    - seamless connection to our iCloud or Microsoft Cloud accounts,
    - seamless integration and access to files and pictures with our Apple computers,Microsoft PCs, iPads, and phones
    - a complete suite of email processing tools as good as or better than Outlook that would work in professional and business environments
    - a complete suite of calendar tools and calendar capabilities including easy sharing or viewing
    - strong security
    -…

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop using slideshows for news articles

I loathe slideshow-type news. If I can't scroll down to read an article, I skip it or go to another news web site.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want pictures of snakes popping up on home page stopped. I have a phobia about them and they are causing me distress.

I am sick and tired of the snake pictures popping up on the Home Page. They are giving me nightmares. There is no news value in this. It's designed to shock people. If they must use them, put a story line and then post a link for people to click on if they want to see the picture.If AOL doesn't stop this, then I will have to research alternative sites and find one that doesn't do this. Because I can't put up with this. This is my third complaint and nothing has been done.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Great Tech Support

I want to Sincerely Thank ******, AOL Tech support Supervisor today. There were issues with us logging into AOL, Explorer, anything. Problem started yesterday. Today we couldn't
    Log into anything. She manually put an update fix on our computer. She deserves a pay raise. She is very polite, very knowledgeable. Much
    Appreciation...K***** G.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base