AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. where is the story on SNL mocking the veteran with only one eye?

Where is the story of SNL mocking the veteran who lost an eye in War??

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. commentsbelow articles

why have a comments section below your articles if you or someone else is not allowing comments or even votes of up or down ? if this is supposed to be invite only you should say so .

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying /* by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove in the know video

I cannot remove the IN THE KNOW videos that are playing constantly on my home page. Very distracting. Is there a way to turn these off? I cannot find anything in FAQ

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why is it that when I comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes at all?

When I post a comment on a story there are no likes or dislikes???????
    Someone surly has an opinion one way or the other.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop playing Bull Bleep with the articles.

Stop your disgusting censoring.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. would like to leave feedback without signing in to social media

not interested in social media, whatsoever.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DATE of report

Any place to show a date at the beginning (headline) of an article? I start to read and all of a sudden I realize they are reporting about last week's storm. What am I missing???
    Example today Feb 7th - I end up reading about Feb 4th

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inaccurate picture headlines

How young and inexperienced are your AOL.com headline gatherers? A little while ago you had multiple days of Richard Gere's picture under a headline about Robin Williams...and Robin's last name was misspelled this way: "Willaims". Now today you have a headline about filmmaker/animator Terry Gilliam not apologizing about being a white man...and your headline says "Actor:...." Guys, I'm available to replace whoever you got doing this. I'm based in ***********.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure.

To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure. Currently AOL is offering to sign in through Google, Yahoo and other engines. In my opinion the offer is old and shall be reconsidered for purposes of security.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tone down the exaggeration in the links to articles.

The link to the article says Prince Harry made the "ultimate sacrifice" for William -- letting him use their mother's engagement ring was hardly the "ultimate sacrifice".

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

put things back the way it used to be when it was no fuss, no muss.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HERE'S AN IDEA

We detected some connectivity issues, therefore, we’re unable to load Conversation HERE'S AN IDEA: FIX THE CONNECTIVITY. YOU'VE BEEN DODGING THIS ISSUE FOR YEARS NOW.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base