AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kansas & Missouri News Inserts

News Inserts on the AOL Mail page are often targeted for Kansas readers. There are two Kansas Citys: one in Kansas and the larger in Missouri. Laws and commerce in the two states are different. Both states should be targeted separately when targeting Kansas City due to the distinctions between the two markets.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give us something or do something about the annoying pop-ups from previously visited wet sites that appear in the lower right corner when lo

If I do not return to the website to finish something, it means I don't want to. Block it with your mechanisms.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dump 1/4 page info on screen. Too me it’s **** dumb along with inconvenient & not as easy to READ.

Go back to full page info.
    How can it be erased when changing to different app?, when it stays on screen imposed on NEW page app.
    Have used aol since my 1st computer , WONDERING if it’s time too CHANGE DUMP AOL! X does NOT change info OFF screen

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. commentsbelow articles

why have a comments section below your articles if you or someone else is not allowing comments or even votes of up or down ? if this is supposed to be invite only you should say so .

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alternate to social media for forgotten password

Your login asks for a social media contact in case of forgotten password. Why not another email address in case social media is not used?

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Accuracy is important. For example. I am a candidate for Texas Senate District 11. Under, Margarita Ruiz Johnson pictures, you have junk!

The pictures under candidates running for office should be accurately posted matching the individual. If you need pictures, you may contact the candidate or the campaign website for pictures or accurate information. Accuracy is important.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Twitter posts in articles

Please review the article about crying babies on airlines posted today. The article's main source of info is a tweet about a Japanese airline informing passengers where crying children will be seated. It then tries to include several other tweets in response, to express other opinions, but all other tweets are just repeats of the first, over and over and over again. I think the author was trying to post replies to the original tweet, but it just reposted the original one.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your FAVORITES list "management" *******. Can't organize the way I sued to. Can't print to see what I have.

In the old days I could manage/reorganize listings in my favorites list. I could see what I have. Now, what you have sucks. I can't even print the list to see what I have. Suggest you do better!

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unfortunately, you will cause great harm to countless animals by headlines like "City overrun by deadly creatues adopts wild plan."

Don't let unsophisticated editors who know nearly nothing about animals write headlines about them. It creates great harm to nature and widens the gap between human and co-creatures even more.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. up dates

How about having an AOL that is matched to microsoft updates without **** the sound ? I updated my microsoft connection and now all sounds sound as if it were on helium with static. AOL does not offer a contact to find sound settings via microsoft as base of of computer connection.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I AM SO TIRED OF THE FOOTBALL SCREEN!!!! How can I change it?

I am NOT a fan of football but my screen is ALWAYS a football screen reference...WHY?

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Proposal to improve the presentation of your web page.

I think for everybody's good, members. employees or others I propose.
    Please, please we have seen enough of Hillary Clintons face. She is done. She has no good ideas, comments, input or anything relevant.
    I am a very long time subscriber and you rarely hear from me. Please honor my request for the good of all.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Development news about Aol

Make a social media account or a blog page on your website about new and upcoming features of what aol is currently doing.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. more topics

I wish you would have more topics like ABORTION, HOLOCAUST, KENNEDY AND RFK AND MLK ASSASSINATIONS THE VIETNAM WAR NATIVE AMERICANS BIGFOOT UFOS

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base