AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recycling usernames

In order for others to claim a unique username they desire to have, usernames that have not been active for so long (over 90 days) should automatically be recycled for others to use. This includes those who paid services to AOL. Yahoo and Hotmail recycle usernames, so AOL should do the same.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sending game mods from my aol mail

we should be able to send minecraft game commands to our gmail minecraft account.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL back function

I click the AOL tab to go back to the news articles and once in a while you have a political page it will go to. Today it was the Profiteering vampires at the red cross. I clicked AOL, not some other page.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why do i have to re-enter my info & if it's C* or F* to see the weather on my page?

allow a save option for the weather so nothing needs to be re-entered every time you sign in!

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gravatar

Gravatar does not work for me. Don't know why and can't seem to get them to fix the problem.. Why can't I put up an avatar directly onto aol? You have more than enough money and server space to spare the few killobytes.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Spoiler alerts

you need to use spoiler alerts when you are going to tell what happens on AOL before the TV program airs, i.e. Jeopardy

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off.

The sign about sign off from the personal account is too small and unvisible, it is up on the top of the page,after sign off. To make a sign off and redirection back to the homepage of aol.com bigger, so it is visible. My email is **(underscore) l at aol.com The current key board doesn't registering underscore symble before "l" letter..

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include news from South America

Hi, I like to read your articles. Maybe they can include news that work in South America thanks

www.cleaninglosangelesca.com

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fact Checking

Please correct the headline about the last remaining living Jeffersons star making a cameo appearance. Marla Gibbs is not the only remaining living Jeffersons star. Both Berlinda Tolbert and Damon Evans (who played Jenny Lewis-Jefferson and Lionel Jefferson, respectively) are very much alive, even if they did not participate in last night's revival.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add comment section after article for mobile phones

Add comment section after article for mobile phones

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Set up a spot to print recipes

If you have to run through recipes quickly on the home page, at least set up a niche where these recipes can be printed out and seen.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get Sigfig back......Yahoo Portfolios are not good You ruined a good feature of AOL

Get SigFig back.......Yahoo Portfolios are no Good You ruined a
    good feature of AOL's

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Famous Voices Saying "You've Got Mail"

I love that AOL is giving options - but I suggest including Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan who made so famous You've Got mail in the 1990s. I would totally use their voices. Also - it would be awesome if somewhere AOL could get the voice of Nora Ephron who wrote the screen play of You'Ve Got Mail saying the title. I would also encourage AOL to include more authors and writers as famous voice choices also. And how about the voices of the The Voice coaches from NBC's The Voice also saying "You've Got Mail".

Those are my suggestions…

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Horoscopes article page seems dysfunctional - why is it dominating in Eastern Standard Time Zones?

I really like to read the Greek horoscope items located on AOL.com Home page. I like to read them for observation, relaxation and reflection after a very long work day and work week! When I select a Greek sign only a a portion of the horoscope - kind of like a really good blurb written on the back of a really good novel you cannot wait to tear through - appears on the AOL.com home page so just a sensational bit can be read. In order to read the full Greek horoscope article, I click on the read full horoscope…

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Turn off swipe down to refresh

Please turn off swipe down to refresh on mobile mail

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base