AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

How can we improve AOL?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADS

I have been an AOL customer for a long time. I am tired of all the ADS. I cannot even browse without an AD interfering with my searches. Get rid of your ADS or maybe it is time for me to get rid of AOL.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  237 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  103 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  97 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a setting to ban CNN feeds from showing up in News feeds.

Add a setting to ban CNN feeds from showing up in News feeds.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. no more kardashians! read the comments we're fed up

how much are these people paying you, aol???

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback about the auto-play videos. As a result, we’ve created an option just for you to turn off this feature in AOL.com.

To do so, please follow the link below and toggle the option on https://www.aol.com/preferences/
    *Please note – you will need to be logged in for the feature to work.

7. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lose Boredom Therapy

GET RID OF BOREDOM THERAPY AND EVERYTHING LIKE IT! If I'm interested in reading a story they offer I'll google it instead. Having to go through 30 pages of them repeating the same saying over and over is ridiculous. You're losing me!

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop wasting my time with phone verification

Stop wasting my time with phone verification

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of your POP UP TurboTax ad on your homepage. Tell Turbo Tax to get lost. I would NEVER use TurboTax.

Get rid of your TurboTax POP UP ad. It IS extremely annoying.Tell TurboTax I will NEVEWR use their service.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. no more vidios of Hilary!!!!

No democrats or republicans support Hillary enough of her face is enough!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. what happened to block words in spam setting

where did block words go in spam settings? much easier to do than whole e addresses. as another poster pointed out, lately more **** spam eery time I sign on and now some make it harder to unsub, please fix. AOL seems to be getting worse and worse.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the "Chat About Trump" and the "Email Sign On" selection optional!

It is very difficult to scroll through a news story with the "Sign On" selection and the "Chat About Trump" displays on the right hand side of the screen. I don't want to listen to the video, I prefer reading the article. It's almost impossible to scroll down using a mouse of PGDN. I keep getting taken to the email sign on page!

10th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child!!!

Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child! This is child abuse! Everyone involved with this In the Know are not in the know! I hope there will soon be someone with a conscience at the helm!

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What happened to the daily horoscopes?

Why did you remove daily horoscopes? I started out my day reading mine.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New Weather Station Stinks

Your new but junky weather station stinks. You had a good one, this one gives you no details just a bunch of pictures. It must be cheaper. Bring back the old one, it was much better. Thank You

12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base