AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our Product team is looking into the root cause of the blank stories. In the meantime, can you provide URLs to the stories with blank pages so they can further troubleshoot the issue?

We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

2. You have allowed a fraudulent site to be the first choice when requesting info about US citizenship. They stole $199 from us. please reply

When we used your search window to get info for US citizenship, the first site to come up was fraudulent and stole $199 from us. This site appears to be the USCIS offiical site. Once I realized the scam, I made the same request to Google and the fraudulent site you have provided to us, your member, that allowed us to be scammed IS NOT listed with Google. I am very upset about this, having been you customer for many years. How can you allow scam artists to be so prominently displayed in your website. I want a reply to…

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't you get to the home page from search engine?

getting AOL home page from a search engine not can not reach this page

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. new @mail change could keep account's secure

New @mail change could help secure my identity keep my account up to date options menu could see @mail change this allows multiple changes unlimited amount's new secure way keep account's up to date.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base