How can we improve AOL?

Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

115 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Change main news feeds more often on weekends. Most stories are old or repeated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about some fresh news? Same **** over and over. Should have new articles every 24 hours.

• Bill Gotfryd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Concentrate on processing email. Fix that and we can wait for your act on the very old news that you post.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tired of the biased opinions being put out as news on AOL. Every time I access my email I'm bombarded by negative, biased, opinions that are supposed to pass as news. A lot of us feel this way. Time to find a new source of writers who can report news and not biased opinion.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop your opinions. Stick to actual news. One sided snids are pathetic and getting old.

• Y saltzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE stop showing so called NEWS that we read months, even a year ago.
    Also don't care whose dress was see-thru or made jaws drop, yadda, yadda, yadda.
    More relevant news would be nice - there wasn't a word about Russian planes invading air space.

• Steven Bergman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL has become horrible, all we read in the headlines are the same stories over and over again! You don't have to have the same story from three months ago or a year ago to make your top 75 headlines. You totally ignore any pro sports team or league that is not on the East or West coast or from Chicago and Dallas, shame on you, this is my last time reading AOL, I'll go back to MSN, Yahoo, and Google!! Also I do not have to see about why Jimmy Fallon shut his show down about something that happened over a year ago over and over and over again!!

After reading anti Trump articles in which no one really cares about over and over and over again, AOL has done two things. 1) I no longer use them as my home page and 2) They have switched me to the Republican party.

• Lynn E Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always looked at your news. Recently there are a LOT of repeats and advertisements. BORING!!! Really disappointed in the content. We PAY for this service & get GARBAGE.

• Lynn E Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always looked at your news. Recently there are a LOT of repeats and advertisements. BORING!!! Really disappointed in the content. We PAY for this service & get GARBAGE.

• P. Hardy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL's constant reposting of outdated news articles has made this a place I can no longer come for current news.

• Allan Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cut back on your 81 highlights daily...there are not enough to go around...maybe 30 might be good...all these daily repeating stories...and why do anything on the limeys...I care not a wit about these pompous people...the same goes for the Kardashian’s...again who cares...also stop the trump bashing...well I will go now and you can look forward to my next review on June 1st...I do not think I will see any improvement or you following any of the 100s of suggestions previously reported...good luck...

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The HuffPost is getting out of hand. Putting up the same story in two different places does not make it "news". Also, you are successfully boring everyone with Megan Markle stories.

You have news stories 3 months and six months old. Get rid of them. We all like current news and do not wish to read old, old, news.

• Diane Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't need 50 pages of news, 40 of which weren't news 6 months ago. Either provide up-to-date news without all the ridiculous ads or figure you're no longer relevant and I -- and hopefully a whole bunch of others -- will move to NPR for our news and information.

Stop running Jefferson article, over and over. Quit trying to flame racial unrest.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base