How can we improve AOL?

Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all the tragedy of the current flooding in Nebraska and Iowa, over 4 days not one headline mentioning this!!?? We dont care about long dead Anthony Bordain's dislike for a particular sandwich! Or who in the royal family is estranged from one another.Please be more thoughtful when choosing news stories.

Did it ever occur to AOL that repeating the same stories over and over on different days...and, often, the same story on the same day, might be a little much? Obviously, you've never heard of the adage about repetition and the devil's mind! There is no reason, other than laziness, for this stupid action.

Am really tired of reading same news over and over again . Please stop with the old **** and give us things really worthy of seeing. Sick of the Kardy Family, who the **** cares if they run naked all day. They need to get a life geeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

With all the stories in the world, you keep running to the same stories over and over and over again. This is boring'; I've been considering changing my home page - come on, you
        re better than this - it jut shows laziness on your part.

Agree. AOL has no interest in feedback. It only supports the idea that people are watching their poor product. They do not provide news.......they provide bottom of the barrel gossip aand bias political reporting.

• ANON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My comments are no longer posted to the blogs. Why??????

I don't cuss or saying inappropriate things so I am at a loss. There are complaints on these blogs that people at AOL who differ from opinions stated are quelling people's voice.

• Rpbert Arvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Find new news items to post daily. I'm sure the users get tired of reading about the elephant that came to have the bullet removed from his head many times over 6 months and etc.

Since it's been almost a year since the last Super Bowl maybe you brain dead libtard fake news ******** could get around to changing the news feed for RARE since it is still showing the results from LAST years Super Bowl! A YEAR SINCE THE FEED WAS CHANGED! A YEAR! WTF?! A YEAR? Can i have that persons job since you obviously don't require that person to actually do any work? I could do that job in my sleep!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base