How can we improve AOL?

Make the "Chat About Trump" and the "Email Sign On" selection optional!

It is very difficult to scroll through a news story with the "Sign On" selection and the "Chat About Trump" displays on the right hand side of the screen. I don't want to listen to the video, I prefer reading the article. It's almost impossible to scroll down using a mouse of PGDN. I keep getting taken to the email sign on page!

8th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kathleen Arquette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all we need is another chicken like bama in the WH. biden is the last person they need in there. he's too chicken like bama was. and there will be nothing but vacations again.

They fired Hue Jackson, when they should have FIRED the new do nothing GM.I watched my Last browns game.

Please remove Trump Ads and Trump Polls from Sign In page. Please, no politics to sign in.

Sick of the negative stories about our President. I don't want to see any garbage stories when I open my account

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather not be confronted by a full page ad for POTUS when trying to sign into my AOL account. It's disturbing, and I feel like by having to enter my screenname and password on that page, I'll be tracked by his trolls.

Get rid of the live chat about Trump. It is waste of screen space and makes navigating your home page almost impossible with out that junk popping up

Feedback and Knowledge Base