How can we improve AOL?

Please update/correct feeds for Local and Weather for Zip code 32309. No update for three days!

Correct feed for Local News and Weather for Tallahassee FL 32309

7th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Don Percy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Responded  ·  AdminProduct Support (product supp, AOL) responded  · 

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to try to help and apologize for the inconvenience. If the local information on your homepage is incorrect (such as the weather report for a different location), please try these two solutions:

#1. Verify your location. This can be done by making sure your correct City, State is in the top left of your Welcome Screen. If it is not, please click “Update Your Location” under Local News and Weather, enter your Zip Code and press Save. Then try going to Weather.aol.com to see if this information is aligned with our weather source Weather.com.

#2. Clear cache, cookies, history, and footprints in your browser then repeat the instructions about in #1.

If the issue persists, email us at aolmailquestions@aol.com.

Thanks!

33 comments

Comments are closed
  • don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why am i getting rochester news when i use oswego zip code for my local news

• JL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is my news mostly from Great Britain, when I live in the U.S.?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The weather is totally wrong. Says it's -1 degrees. Not true. It's 27 degrees. Why is it wrong?

• Rosa Morales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Report has numbers reversed, "Temperatures in parts of the Northern Plains and Great Lakes plunged to as low minus 42 Fahrenheit (minus 41 Celsius) in Park Rapids, Minnesota, and minus 31F in Fargo, North Dakota, according to the National Weather Service." Freezing starts at 0 Celsius and 32 Fahrenheit, which means Fahrenheit should be -9 if Celsius is -41.

Even though I entered my local town, which shows up each day, the actual news I get below it is from a big city suburb 50 miles away. No actual news in my city???

Your weather station says its 3 below zero in Madison VA. Its 25 degrees, so not EVEN close. You ought to be embarrassed about this.
    ANYONE can GUESS the weather ==people depend on this information to dress their kids in the AM for school, etc. Tell what to do about their animals, etc Its IMPORTANT to have it be accurate and it is NOT

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just read my title.....I'm tired of putting my my zip every time I want to know the weather in my area...put it in...next day its gone...and some random figures are up for temperatures....

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get rid of the word "null" in the "update your location" frame.

Your weather reports must be total fabrication. The temperatures are inaccurate and the forecast is WAY WAY WAY off.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base