How can we improve AOL?

Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

19th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're sending all of them to your house. You can pay for them - education, health, food. And they cannot vote - of course that is what you want you anti-American idiot. You hate this country so why don't you leave? I'll buy you the airfare.

I can't even comment on this. Either this was written by a robot or it was written by a brainwashed fool. . . How bout Jan unlocks her doors at night and puts a neon vacancy sign out front. Then you can feed them and pay for them to live in your house. . . Practice what you preach.

Jan......do not censor.....like AOL does. AOL has been censoring my comments for the last eighteen years. It is not good to censor just because you do not respect other peoples comments. Actually, ***** the caravan & keep them out of America.

• you commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOHell….Huff n Blow

you are very selective in your post's

deliberate intervention on your part continuously to subvert real news you tend to trans figure to you needs

The migrant caravan is dressed well and they have cell phones. I wonder if soros is helping fund this? Probably the drug cartels are too. They think some have to get through. Tell your buddies to keep it up. First, the Kavanaugh debacle, now the caravan. If you look at the polls, what you leftists are doing is helping the mid-terms go red. Keep it up!

Feedback and Knowledge Base