AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why Don't you get rid of this constant old news go back to an AOL that worked

Drop the old news period why do we have to be subjected to a torture by looking at the same stuff over and over

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  130 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the junk on your home page. How do you stop all the news feed and other junk

Just have a blank search home page like google. Of give the option to stop all the news feeds, finance, games and editorials. Your home page is to junked up

19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the "Chat About Trump" and the "Email Sign On" selection optional!

It is very difficult to scroll through a news story with the "Sign On" selection and the "Chat About Trump" displays on the right hand side of the screen. I don't want to listen to the video, I prefer reading the article. It's almost impossible to scroll down using a mouse of PGDN. I keep getting taken to the email sign on page!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better News Reporting

You need a better source for news. Yahoo makes up headlines and sensationalizes stories, e.g. Survey: Americans Worse Off..., it was not a survey, Results of the survey, which were buried, state that over 50% of Americans stated tey were better off.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show the article that matchs the headline!

Look at this headline " Woah! Rest of Britney's mini dress left little to the imagination." then try to find Britney when you click on it. Everyone else but.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base