AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

27th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lose Boredom Therapy

GET RID OF BOREDOM THERAPY AND EVERYTHING LIKE IT! If I'm interested in reading a story they offer I'll google it instead. Having to go through 30 pages of them repeating the same saying over and over is ridiculous. You're losing me!

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure.

To have an independant AOL site, and not to "sign IN" through other website's directories is much secure. Currently AOL is offering to sign in through Google, Yahoo and other engines. In my opinion the offer is old and shall be reconsidered for purposes of security.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Editor oversitght of reporter's "news"

Today's front page scrolled news about how closing the border will impact palates, e.g., guacamole, is very petty. Border security for Americans is far more important. Focus on that and move trivial perspectives to most, to a new "Trivia or Other News" interest page and move elsewhere. Stopping illegals, drugs, and human trafficking is more critical! Plenty of food alternatives for those "palates"...

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cease glorifying pedophiles/mass shooters by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOLcondones?

Cease glorifying ****/***** by showing their photos. Doing so only encourages others or is this something AOL administrators condone?

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Twitter posts in articles

Please review the article about crying babies on airlines posted today. The article's main source of info is a tweet about a Japanese airline informing passengers where crying children will be seated. It then tries to include several other tweets in response, to express other opinions, but all other tweets are just repeats of the first, over and over and over again. I think the author was trying to post replies to the original tweet, but it just reposted the original one.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

29th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unfortunately, you will cause great harm to countless animals by headlines like "City overrun by deadly creatues adopts wild plan."

Don't let unsophisticated editors who know nearly nothing about animals write headlines about them. It creates great harm to nature and widens the gap between human and co-creatures even more.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. new @mail change could keep account's secure

New @mail change could help secure my identity keep my account up to date options menu could see @mail change this allows multiple changes unlimited amount's new secure way keep account's up to date.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ALLOW location

Here is a message I get from a site I visit. I wish to share my location but can not. I have to leave AOL and then go to Explorer. I pay for AOL so think this should be resolved.
    The message is as follows:You have denied sharing of your location in your browser. Please change your browser settings if you want to share location

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tone down the exaggeration in the links to articles.

The link to the article says Prince Harry made the "ultimate sacrifice" for William -- letting him use their mother's engagement ring was hardly the "ultimate sacrifice".

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AOL has never been Dragon NaturallySpeaking friendly like gmail for speech dictation. Will you be making changes in AOL to use Dragon?

Please make AOL useable (Dragon friendly) with Dragon Naturally Speaking software for dictation with all AOL email. Gmail is Dragon friendly and works well with Dragon software for dictating emails. I wish your software programmers would design AOL email to work flawless for dictation with all Dragon speech recognition software.

77th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sending game mods from my aol mail

we should be able to send minecraft game commands to our gmail minecraft account.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 45th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base