AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DATE of report

Any place to show a date at the beginning (headline) of an article? I start to read and all of a sudden I realize they are reporting about last week's storm. What am I missing???
    Example today Feb 7th - I end up reading about Feb 4th

61st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 44th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK ON YOUR FRONT PAGE.

HOW DO I DELETE THE "DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY" BLOCK FROM MY (YOUR) PAGE? I'M NOT A FAN AND I'M A HAIR AWAY FROM ENDING MY YEARS-LONG AOL MEMBERSHIP.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  265 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve the quality of your editorial

1. Stop with the National Enquirer–type "****" stories ("Kim Kardashian shocks the red carpet in see-through evening dress."

2. Make your headlines direct ("Twisters hit Oklahoma, Kansas," not "Twisters threaten several Great Plains states"). I don;t want to have to open the story to know if I want to read it.

27th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. moving the aol news items

please leave the news items alone and quit making them move on automatically - it is extremely irritating and it is unnecessary
    I can move it along any time I want - why a change for the worse???

108th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 24th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of your President Trump bias! Your news feed never has a good thing to say, get real!

I am getting real tired of your President Trump bias. There is never anything good ever presented by AOL, only negative. Get real and get realistic. I have been with AOL since you started and I now don't like paying to have your biases thrown up in my face every day.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I've signed into AOL my last time to read articles. Why is it required now to sign in? I refuse to do it again.

Go back to the way it was when it wasn't necessary to sign in just to read an article. I'm done with AOL unless it changes.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ******** AOL. You've blocked me for a year and I see the hater remarks by the left. You'll get yours.

******** AOL. You've blocked me for a year and I see the hater remarks by the left. You'll get yours.

Double ********, foreign retards.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ******** AOL. You've blocked me for a year and I see the hater remarks by the left. You'll get yours.

******** AOL. You've blocked me for a year and I see the hater remarks by the left. You'll get yours.

Double ********, foreign retards.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Since I am not able to make any comments on articles for over a year, I cancelled my paid subscription

My idea is for anyone who can't make a comment without it getting rejected, even though you follow community guidelines, is to cancel your paid subscription to AOL. Thats the only true thing to do

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

THIS ONE IS JUST TOO BLATANT AND RIDICULOUS! FIRST, MY COMMENT IS REJECTED SIMPLY BECAUSE I INCLUDED THE 'HANDLE' OF THE PERSON I WAS RESPONDING TO... AND SECOND, MY COMMENT WAS REJECTED INSPITE OF THE VILE AND INACCURATE LIES AND ACCUSATIONS THAT WERE IN THE POST I WAS RESPONDING TO... WHICH WAS ALLOWED TO REMAIN ON THE BOARD! WHOSE BEHAVIOR IS IN VIOLATION OF AOL'S "COMMUNITY GUIDELINES?"

FIRST, THE POST I RESPONDED TO;
    Hmmm... you might want to reconsider your opinion... the same confessed and convicted money market manipulator who is funding and directing the actions of BLM, Code Pink,…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP the bias!!!

I am seriously thinking of cancelling my AOL subscription. I have complained about this before. Your constant negative articles regarding President Trump are way over the top. I have yet to see a negative articles concerning Biden. Your reply is always so false when you say that you are being fair. NOT

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why are my comments blocked on the aol blog?

My comments on the AOL opinion blog disappear a few seconds after I post them.
    I don't think I say anything wrong. I certainly don't say any bad words. Sometimes a little sarcastic about political matters. But I read comments that are much sharper than mine.
    In this time of quarantine, commenting and conversation on AOL are a great relief. I hope you can restore this to me.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Some moderation on the "discuss the Trump presidency" comments would be nice

I clicked on the comment area, and it's just idiots spamming rude and disgusting comments. Moderate it or take it away, it's terrible

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. insurancecompany279

scam possible insurancecompany279 keeps emailing with promise of money stop these people

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base