AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

I've posted a number of "Ideas," but just noticed that for some reason they were only included as "comments," and not given the distinction of being an actual idea or 'complaint.' So, I'm re-posting each of them as a new "idea." Please consider and respond to them as such!

July 18, 2020
    HERE'S ANOTHER POST THAT'S BEEN REJECTED FOR NO REASON! WHY, WHY, WHY??? STOP IT!!!

I've been right here, DAN...
    Paying attention to what is actually happening in America, and watching how The Sad Orange One is behaving like nothing more than a spoiled juvenile brat!

My question is...…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

I've posted a number of "Ideas," but just noticed that for some reason they were only included as "comments," and not given the distinction of being an actual idea or 'complaint.' So, I'm re-posting each of them as a new "idea." Please consider and respond to them as such!

July 19, 2020
    You guys just can't help yourself! If it weren't so disgusting, it would be funny... but it is... so it's not!

The following post was rejected, and all it included was quotes from our President!
    Does that mean we can reject him?

As opposed the the Pearls of…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

I've posted a number of "Ideas," but just noticed that for some reason they were only included as "comments" and not given the distinction of being an actual idea or 'complaint.' So, I'm re-posting each of them as a new "idea." Please consider and respond to them as such!

July 22, 2020
    HEY YOU!!! AOL!!! YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELF, CAN YOU???

The following is ANOTHER post that was rejected...
    CAN YOU TELL ME WHY???

The only "questionable" word used was a quote from the comment I was responding to!

YOU CAN DO SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE,…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

I've posted a number of "Ideas," but just noticed that for some reason they were only included as "comments" not given the distinction of being an actual idea or 'complaint.' So, I'm re-posting each of them as a new "idea." Please consider and respond to them as such!

July 24, 2020
    OH GIVE ME A BREAK!
    ANOTHER POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMENT BOARD THAT AOL HAS REJECTED AS INAPPROPRIATE! WHY? WHY? WHY?

Again, I agree, JIM...
    It's an interesting conundrum... the path and the destination.

I believe that most all 'religions' have the same goal... enlightenment in the spirit of…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

I'LL JUST LET THIS INAPPROPRIATE REJECTION SPEAK FOR ITSELF! BUT I DO HAVE TO ASK... WHY, WHY, WHY???

I see your arrogance and self-righteousness, STEPHEN...
    Is alive, well, and hard at work as always; sacredly guarding your right-wing agenda, by pointing fingers and blaming everyone and everything else, so you can continue to deny, distract, attack, and lie! How was that? Is it an appropriate response to your comment? It'll be interesting to see if it actually gets posted

I also have a problem with how difficult it is to get pertinent comments posted... it happens to me all the…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I tried to quote what our president said, which appeared in your AOL article. I was banned from doing so. Quit leaning so far to the left.

Quit censoring people who support our president (also your president, by the way) . Make at lease a small attempt at being neutral. Your left wing bias is showing horribly.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to know on what criteria you base the ability to suspend comments? I feel that AOL is stiffling my right of freedom of speech.

The guidelines should be about foul language and insults, not about writing the truth.I have my lawyer looking into this matter , because I have been consistently barred from making comments and this because of my comments about the present regime and I am not the only one to complain about this issue.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Democrat's Rear End

Get your stupid so called editors and reporters out of a certain part of the Democrat's body--just below the waist.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. try to start giving facts rather than the reporters opinion. There is an entire world that is not being reported on such as in europe, asia

Report on world happenings and just not anti Trump articles. The bias is so apparent it makes one want to drop "aol "and go with "gmail" or any other provider. I have been with AOL since its inception and the news as covered is now two steps below the Enquirer except AOL hasn't been kidnapped by aliens from another world..

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Restore the same feature on saving the history of contacts

Restore the same feature on saving the history of contacts

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FIX THE CONVERSATION BOARD LINKS!

The "Likes," and "Replied" links on the Conversation “Notification” page, and the "Replied To" links on the Conversation "Profile" page do not work consistently... which makes it a ROYAL PAIN to try to locate the desired comments. THE LINKS SHOULD ALWAYS WORK! Please fix them so they are more reliable!

Also, please remove the "Show # Previous Replies," and "Show # More Replies" on the main Conversation board, and the “More Replies (#)” on the Conversation “Profile” page… as THEY DO NOTHING MORE THAN HIDE COMMENTS, and make it a ROYAL PAIN to locate the desired ones.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

HERE'S ANOTHER POST REJECTED FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!

YOU KEEP THIS UP, AOL...
    AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO POST ANYTHING!
    AND I'LL BET YOU'LL FEEL SOOO PROUD!!!

WHY WAS THIS POST REJECTED???
    And they do a lot of their griping right here... on this board, CARLA...
    And they continue to prove the saying that...

"It's better to keep your mouth shut, and let people think you're a fool... than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

Or as Dorothy's friend the Scarecrow said, “Some people [A LOT of people] without brains do an awful lot of talking!”

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

REJECTED AGAIN...??? HOW ABSURD!!!

Replied to Bob an hour ago
    I'm sure you think you just made a really, really, yuuugely profound point, BOB... But WHAT does this article, or low income housing, have to do with "a black thing?" I think that's more of a statement about YOU than of anything or anyone else!

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Knock off the biased editing of comments

AOL has repeatedly refused to include my comments on grounds that some may be offended! See below comment made in reply to a post calling Trump fat and orange man, etc. That was published but my reply was refused. Specifically, what is objectionable?

"Now, now, we should not, in this politically correct day and age, be engaged in things like fat shaming and name calling. Only those ignorant redneck, Bible thumping, gun loving Trump supporters engage in that sort of thing, right? You have illustrated more than anything I could write the ignorance and biases of the left. Congratulations!"

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get Your Headlines Correct, AOL. (I think YOU did it on purpose)

Your headline says Federal Troops (Is that YOU,Nancy?) Then YOUR story quickly changes to "Agents". NICE TRY AOL, YOU STINK, JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOUR LIBERAL PUNDITS AND BUDDIES IN THE DEMOCAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS PLANNED, NOT A MISTAKE! WILL YOU ADMIT TO THE NIGHTLY VIOLENCE, EVEN BEING CALLED OUT BY LIBERAL NEWSPAPERS? OH, and by the way, the polls are changing, because they have to be "more accurate" right before the election.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Inappropriate Conversation Monitoring

AGAIN...!!!
    AOL IS REJECTING PERFECTLY APPROPRIATE POSTS FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER!!!
    THIS IS ABSURD, RIDICULOUS, AND COMPLETELY COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO YOUR STATED GOALS!
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FOLLOWING POST, AND WHAT I COULD DO TO HAVE IT PASS 'INSPECTION!'

There’s a song by Simon and Garfunkel, Grief [the user-name of the person I'm responding to!]…
    That says… “… such are promises…all lies and jests.
    Still a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest.”
    And that’s exactly what you’ve done here!

Because, while your facts about Article IV are accurate, your comprehension…

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. pack up ,sell the furniture, fire all the deceptive cub reporters

pack up the furniture, sell the equipment, fire all the cub reporters, lock the doors and S. L. A.

161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 161st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)