AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dump 1/4 page info on screen. Too me it’s **** dumb along with inconvenient & not as easy to READ.

Go back to full page info.
    How can it be erased when changing to different app?, when it stays on screen imposed on NEW page app.
    Have used aol since my 1st computer , WONDERING if it’s time too CHANGE DUMP AOL! X does NOT change info OFF screen

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AOL Web site

New web page has no way to get to mail, weather. ect.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You have allowed a fraudulent site to be the first choice when requesting info about US citizenship. They stole $199 from us. please reply

When we used your search window to get info for US citizenship, the first site to come up was fraudulent and stole $199 from us. This site appears to be the USCIS offiical site. Once I realized the scam, I made the same request to Google and the fraudulent site you have provided to us, your member, that allowed us to be scammed IS NOT listed with Google. I am very upset about this, having been you customer for many years. How can you allow scam artists to be so prominently displayed in your website. I want a reply to…

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. commentsbelow articles

why have a comments section below your articles if you or someone else is not allowing comments or even votes of up or down ? if this is supposed to be invite only you should say so .

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alternate to social media for forgotten password

Your login asks for a social media contact in case of forgotten password. Why not another email address in case social media is not used?

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Accuracy is important. For example. I am a candidate for Texas Senate District 11. Under, Margarita Ruiz Johnson pictures, you have junk!

The pictures under candidates running for office should be accurately posted matching the individual. If you need pictures, you may contact the candidate or the campaign website for pictures or accurate information. Accuracy is important.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Great Tech Support

I want to Sincerely Thank *, AOL Tech support Supervisor today. There were issues with us logging into AOL, Explorer, anything. Problem started yesterday. Today we couldn't
    Log into anything. She manually put an update fix on our computer. She deserves a pay raise. She is very polite, very knowledgeable. Much
    Appreciation...K
    G.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. STOP THE SOUND ON THE VIDEOS!

It is SUPER annoying to have to mute each and every video.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Twitter posts in articles

Please review the article about crying babies on airlines posted today. The article's main source of info is a tweet about a Japanese airline informing passengers where crying children will be seated. It then tries to include several other tweets in response, to express other opinions, but all other tweets are just repeats of the first, over and over and over again. I think the author was trying to post replies to the original tweet, but it just reposted the original one.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

Put back your old Welcome Screen!!!!! This ne one won't pause. Leave well enough alone!

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please remove the Healthgrades ad to the immediate right of my welcome screen. Everytime I sign in up pops this ad on 'your stage 3 lung ca

Please remove the 'Healthgrades' ad showing on the AOL welcome page. It is so annoying to read everytime I sign in about 'your stage 3 lung cancer.' Get real people...I am not interested in this gloom and doom being *******

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pulling a couple of articles about migrant caravans

These current articles have inflamed thousands to incite violence and threats of killing other humans. We should all have a say but when it becomes frenzied and a call to take up arms against other citizens and human beings, we have gone too far. Please consider taking these two articles down and let those who want to hurt others, calm down. This is Hitler mentality at it's best. This is not America or our way of treating others.

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. what happened to block words in spam setting

where did block words go in spam settings? much easier to do than whole e addresses. as another poster pointed out, lately more **** spam eery time I sign on and now some make it harder to unsub, please fix. AOL seems to be getting worse and worse.

27th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the "Chat About Trump" and the "Email Sign On" selection optional!

It is very difficult to scroll through a news story with the "Sign On" selection and the "Chat About Trump" displays on the right hand side of the screen. I don't want to listen to the video, I prefer reading the article. It's almost impossible to scroll down using a mouse of PGDN. I keep getting taken to the email sign on page!

19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quit thinking on the negative

Aol's choice to post a negative story about Laura Bush when she has lost someone close to her truly shows that the media is the true evil of America. If media would quit headlining negatives and go positive we might actually enjoy to get up in the morning

29th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

The algorithms do not work if meant to provide news and ads I'm interested in. Could you place a like/stop checkbox on ad and news feeds?

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child!!!

Truly insensitive! How could you air someone throwing cheese at a small child! This is child abuse! Everyone involved with this In the Know are not in the know! I hope there will soon be someone with a conscience at the helm!

57th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base