AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Take Donald Trumps picture off the home page

I think I should be able to decide what I want on my home page

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "delete all" on recently deleted category on mail

Was off computer for 2 weeks and had over 2000 recent e-mails. After I deleted all of them, they showed up in "recently deleted" and I had to again individually delete them Took me hours to do that. Programming "delete all" under "recently deleted" would be extremely helpful and save hours of wasted time.
    Thanks

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Conversations and notifications

Why is it so difficult to post a conversation, or use backspace and move the cursor to insert text? And why does the notifications functionality not bring me directly to the post of the person who who replied to or liked my post?

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You can improve AOL by not shutting down your comment section.

Trump KNOWS that ALL experts advise wearing masks , yet risks the lives of others by acting contrary to this expert advice and encouraging others to ignore it , as well as social distancing.
    People are dying because Trump supporters follow their leader -- which is another reason to vote him out this November.

236th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide customer the option of what news propaganda comes up on cover pace when opening up facebook account

Allow facebook customer to choose what news propaganda that comes up when opening up the facebook account. For example ... I am a conservative and like real news such as FOX and OAN, but I am forced to view leftwing fake news ******** on my account.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 120th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Where is all the news about Venezuela

Satrt reporting on Venezuela

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. trump again?

I'm freaking tired of trump. Can't we all just ignore him anymore? I mean do the idiots on the Republican side give in to him our what? Don't they have any spines? It's sick. Just give him some Legos and let him build his wall in a corner.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You could show the recent stats for Trump, not the ones from January 17, 2017. What a joke!!!!

You show the stats for unemployment, etc., for Trump on January 17, 2017. It is now May 17, 2020. Why not update those stats. And if you feel it wouldn't be fair to Trump because of pandemic, think again. He brought this upon himself after denying the virus, calling it a hoax, and doing nothing for two months! He was warned repeatedly, even by his own staff, but he knows everything and chose to ignore it because it was just going to go away on its own. He still thinks that.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. improve print method for viewed articles

When I print an article to pdf, much of the text is obfuscated by pop up window graphics which are permanently rendered into the document.

This is obnoxious.

To retain a copy of the article requires carefully selecting the article's text then creating a new document.

Slightly peeved,

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide a means of correcting when my old user name is not accepted

Please provide a means of correcting when user name is not accepted. The Help section allows only changing password.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. moving the aol news items

please leave the news items alone and quit making them move on automatically - it is extremely irritating and it is unnecessary
    I can move it along any time I want - why a change for the worse???

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Terrific commercial

Just wanted to say that the commercial "This little light of mine" is absolutely wonderful! With all of the COVID-19 isolations, illnesses and deaths, this wonderfully upbeat commercial makes our household smile and hum. It is a commercial that sticks with you in a good way. And it continues to make us grateful for the Amazon machine that keeps working for us despite such a negative situation. Thanks for that!

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base