Skip to content

AOL Help

AOL Help

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular AOL product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the AOL Help site. We’re always trying to improve our site and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL Help. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

124 results found

1. Number 2 choice should be to compensate me $968. We will regard it as a donation. as a consequence, I most certainly will immediately delete

Number 2 choice should be to compensate me $968. We will regard it as a donation. as a consequence, I most certainly will immediately delete your video recording. You can go forward your daily life like this never occurred and you would never hear back again from me. Harrassment,Extortion attempt

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Eliminate any input from Google in email accounts. I just spent 40 minutes attempting to reset a Password that is in LastPass.

Google should have no input in Passwords that are not Gmail accounts. The new ruling as of April 2019 states Google has no input if you do not have a Gmail account and I DO Not have a Gmail account. My recommendation is that Google abides by the NEW ruling of April 2019. Only individuals with G-Suite accounts continues to be subject to Google's Services.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. YOUR WEBSITE AND ORGANIZATION "STINKS" AND SHOULD BE DISBANDED FOR GOOD!!

NO ONE HAS HELPED ME IN OVER "ONE YEAR"...YOUR FEATURES "SOFTWARE" NO LONGER WORKS FOR ME AND NO ONE HAS HELPED ME TO "RESTORE THIS ROTTEN SOFTWARE"....NO ONE CAN RESPOND TO MY "COMMENTS"...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)