Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello. Here are 2 suggestions to increase profits

Hello. Here are 2 suggestions to increase profits.

1 sentence.
    www.autoblog.com focused on selling cars through auction.
    When a simple man who wants to sell his car, he's not going to www.autoblog.com. He makes some photos and puts craiglist. From such sales you do not earn anything.
    I propose to create a website with ads on selling cars from individuals.
    Free placement of ads with the possibility of paid placement (highlighting, increase in search results)
    Sections of the site: cars, motorcycles, commercial, spare parts, car services (sign up for a car service, tire, sign up for maintenance), forums on…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide ads, not anti-privacy trackers.

Want more ad revenue? Stop wrapping your ads in privacy destroying tracking scripts, and more people will see the ads. I and many others don't block ads, that's a lie the ad industry loves to promote. We block trackers (and malware, but that's another issue). Most of what you're calling "ad blockers" are actually TRACKING blockers. Ghostery, uBlock, Privacy Badger, and other tools are about protecting privacy, not blocking ads. Post images, we'll see them. We do all the time. Post ads, we'll see them. Post images and ads wrapped in cross-site tracking code, you're not going to get as…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback. We, just like you, would prefer to have a website free of ads, but reality dictates we need to pay the bills. The way ads are served on our site is similar to elsewhere, and follows industry standards. Also, FYI, our parent company owns and operates our ad system. We don’t use an outside firm. This gives us greater control over security and user experience and helps ensure that users will not be compromised in any way. I hope this helps put you and other more at-ease.

5. My Store

Hey, how are you. I am an aspiring 14 year old entrepreneur that loves cars. I have recently finished building my website, Vettura.co , and I was wondering if I could get a small spot on your blog to promote it. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Consider not asking people to whitelist your site.

Per the Oath terms of service, section 8a, linked to at the bottom of your site, "you" takes zero responsibility for the hosting of harmful advertisements on your site and any and all damages harmful ads may cause your site users, including but not limited to compromised site-related data and local infections on personal computers resulting in loss of data security or even damage to hardware.

I understand that money needs to be made to keep the power going, and I likewise understand that asking that people whitelist your site is much more tolerable than sites like Forbes trying to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Thank you!  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

Thanks for the feedback. I understand your point. Our intent of the ad blocker detection and the messaging was, as you mentioned, designed to let our readers know that ads help us keep the lights on and we wanted to be very transparent in that messaging. We also wanted to give users a choice in the matter. I can understand your concerns about viruses and would encourage you to do what you feel is prudent. In any case, we appreciate your readership and hope you continue to visit even with ad blocking on. Thanks.

7. Headache I looked up your website looking for some keep gas in my area You advertise the gas at a bolero station on Reed road as to 79 Go ov

I looked up Gas prices on premium guys in my area You're website said that a certain station her gas was 2 79 I drove there the gas was $3 and 39 since I will never trust this website again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Buying Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not able to read any “recent” posts or see spy shots anymore?

I’d there something wrong? Cannot reload app as not in App Store any longer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Continue updating the App, I’m not going to go to the website instead.

Continue updating the App, I’m not going to go to the website instead.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please eliminate all political advertisements!

Your political advertisement of today is reprehensible!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whitelist you say? How about you make it a binding and financially liable agreement?

If you are going to ask me to whitelist your site from my adblocker, you must financially guarantee that your ad campaigns are 100% vetted from all forms of malicious content.

Being that AutoBlog is backed by Verizon, there is a very large network behind this website and there might be something missed if a large ad campaign goes out...

So, why am I asking for it to be financial?
    If I get a ransomware infection and it's traced back a rogue ad on AutoBlog, you will be responsible for paying me $2000 or more in damages/repair/recovery on a per-computer…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New ford ecosport thunder doesn’t have rear AC vents , this is a big draw back

New ford ecosport thunder doesn’t have rare AC vents, this is a big draw back , plz think about this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Comments

Comments are not visible on the app

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

First, I want to say thank you for your interest in our app. We appreciate your support of Autoblog and our efforts. Unfortunately, due to a lack of resources, we are no longer able to support our mobile apps. We will be removing these apps from app stores in the coming weeks. However, our mobile website will continue to operate as normal and we are constantly making updates to it to improve your mobile experience. For easy access to our latest news and research tools, please add the Autoblog.com mobile site to your home screen.

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop autoplay

You guys had a horrid redesign lately and you fixed it. But now you have autoplay. And I'm cutting you off the my blogroll because of it. You lost audience reach for the 2nd time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We understand the use of auto-play can be annoying. We’ve tried to be conscientious about the way we’ve implemented across our site. For instance, our homepage player defaults to muted audio, pauses when scrolled out of view, and contains no pre-roll advertising before the initial video playback. Our aim is to expose Autoblog homepage visitors to our original video content without being disruptive to their browsing experience.

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App image galleries are not loading.

I have problems with your mobile app. Whenever there is a photo in an article that has the little boxes in it that indicate a slideshow is available, when I click on it all I get is a blank page. Also, many articles have imbeded pictures that don't appear (like the current article on the custom Ranger). I don't know what is causing this and from the comments I see, others don't seem to have these problems. Samsung S7.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

First, I want to say thank you for your interest in our app. We appreciate your support of Autoblog and our efforts. Unfortunately, due to a lack of resources, we are no longer able to support our mobile apps. We will be removing these apps from app stores in the coming weeks. However, our mobile website will continue to operate as normal and we are constantly making updates to it to improve your mobile experience. For easy access to our latest news and research tools, please add the Autoblog.com mobile site to your home screen.

18. 2019 Honda CRV RECALL

Saw a brief note on line for a recall from Honda 2019 recall to be issued in July!! Contacted dealership who ran VIN and called me back to say parts to fix are on order following my request! Would not have known without small note on internet - no outreach from dealership!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stories in app aren't loading properly.

In the last month or so the app has developed a problem whereby stories in the news feed will update but the stories do not load when selected. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling several times but no luck. Please help, this app is so useful to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm wondering if I can order your leveler for deep scratch repair

Where do I buy the leveler for deep scratch repairs?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base