Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Lower 'likes' per sentence.

Lower 'likes' per sentence. I get that all of you guys are 20-something or 30 something... But you say like so many times you sound like a drunken frat house.

Your conversation about the new Lexus GSF with that sweet V8 was almost impossible to listen to so bad.

You speak for a living. Learn how to speak without sounding like you're in junior high.

And I know this is harsh but seriously you guys have a great show going and you can go a lot further if you sound more professional.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Do an article on Auto Hold brake feature on modern cars

Auto Hold to me seems such a valuable feature that I think most people are not aware of. Could you do an article on the feature?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base