Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dark mode

Give this site a dark mode. Windows 10 1903 has it, Reddit has it, and youtube all have a dark mode. It just a pain to go from dark to this site which is WHITE as heck

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove all political sponsors

I do NOT come here to view the opinions of the Black Caucus sponsors regarding Trump or any other politicians

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Load articles first then advertising

I love this site, the articles and write ups. What I don't like is how long it takes for some articles to appear. I have to wait for ads to load or a ******* video I could care less about. At that point I just leave. Please load the Autoblog content first then the paid advertising.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guest Posting

Hey,

We are talking on behalf of reviewnitro.

We are fan of your website as you share amazing content.

We want to do guest post on your website regarding topic- head gasket sealer. We will share information about " how to fix blown head gasket in engines". 

I think it will be valuable for your regular users. 

Can I send you the attachment for the guest post?

Let me know what you think.

Best Regards, 

ReviewNitro Team

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Images Fail to Load

Many times when I visit your site (this only happens on Autoblog) the images fail to load. I have to reload the page sometimes several times. Funny enough the Advertisements always load, but your images do not.

Today I have been unable to get the images to load at all.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You MUST remove the MEDLLI VSCODE ads from your home page. I do not want to see penises on your website!

You MUST remove the MEDLLI VSCODE ads from your home page. I do not want to see penises on your website!

72nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Design a Better Website

I really like your content, but your website is among the least user friendly sites I’ve been on in a long time.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comment section STILL asks to "sign in" after already doing it!

I've come across this problem SO many times before, and yet, they can't seem to do anything about it! I go to the comment section, I login, and try to post a comment, and it tells me I need to LOGIN, which I've already done, it even shows my name at the top of the page, yet I STILL CANNOT POST A COMMENT!!!

Is this on purpose? I can't think that any company like this doesn't have a tech dept that couldn't figure this out as of two years ago when I first commented on it!

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Slow Site, Image Galleries Slow

Guys, the image galleries all take like 4 minutes to load on a 100 megabit connection.

Could you please fix this. It's very frustrating.

You've got several major page-reflows as different ad-rotators load before the actual content and it takes a very long time.

It's extremely-frustrating.

Thanks.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Will, thanks again for digging in and sharing your insights. I’ll review this feedback with our engineering team and see what type of investigation might make sense. Some of these items my be addressed with the work already in progress, while some of these may be new.

- Ray

14. 72nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base