AOL.com Bucket Test

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

1. PoP Culture news...no hard, important [adult], news as demographic for 15-30 year old White, suburban males!

Try [adult] hard news...before the Internut became Trumpized and 'dumbed-down'

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is up with backing up and you are still logged in ?

When you log out, you should be logged out. WTH ? Somebody comes along and back clicks on your computer, and it asks if you really want to log out-multiple times.

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What is up with backing up and you are still logged in ?

When you log out, you should be logged out. WTH ? Somebody comes along and back clicks on your computer, and it asks if you really want to log out-multiple times.

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Security Issue

Make sure your websitie is secure. I was unsuspectingly using an AOL website that was unsecured. When I noticed, I quickly signed off and signed back in and got a secured website. Same look and had all my emails etc.

738th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lancet Report

The REAL news here is Lancet is the "esteemed" journal that allowed the fake study that linked autism to vaccinations, that was later proved to be totally false. So YOU think you are trashing Trump, but YOU are really just trashing yourselves for the lack of any kind of understanding of the real facts. Sounds like Lancet is in the tank for the chinese and the WHO. YOU must be in the tank for China, too. Hmm, who should we believe?

738th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Do you morons ever listen to the people.. Was Obama A great President? What a stupid lift wing question..He was garbage

You don't want to improve..You just push you stinking liberal Agenda..Guess what..Your going to loose again in 2020..A stupid 80 year old senile old man..Nursing Home Joe ..You have be be morons to vote for this old jerk.

738th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Knock it off with the orange tinted filter!! You guys are so childish and pathetic!

Yes, we can see that in your hatred of PRESIDENT Trump, you have even resorted to using an orange tinted filter to make him look bad even physically!! You have sunk to a new low...who would have thought it even possible?

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. YOU SOOOOO Wanted the Florida numbers to be correct! But REAL NEWS PREVAILS

Florida has discovered that some labs have NOT reported any of their negative covid tests. That blows YOUR excitedly reported numbers as FALSE!

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Who Has Even Heard of Ax Handle Saturday?

You left-wing idiots make everyone SICK! I'm sure if you look at the calendar for the last 1000 years, YOU could find something bad that happened on that day. Leave it up to people that have nothing else to do, but find dirt, to try to link Trump to something bad. YOU AOL and the rest of the liberal media, will get YOURS in November!

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Page devoted to covid deaths.

Devote a page that has Pictures of people who died from covid? Where family can post a pic and short bio or comment? I thought maybe a way to see how many real faces of people who've died would help show the real importance this not just being a flu- half my co-worker think this is just a bad flu.

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. First on your forums you allow people to threaten our president, you allow people to make fun of our constitution but when people actually t

Your forums are so biased and so left wing you shouldn't be allowed to call your self Americans. Do you understand that threatening a setting President is a federal offense but you encourage this kind of talk.

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We've Noticed Unusual Activity On Your Account....yet again! I'm THE AUTHORIZED USER, It's MY account

As one of my University Professor's once said, "Now we have entered the realm of the absurd". This is a issue, that never stops, and needs to be corrected....

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about a contact page for non-AOL users that get spam and Phishing emails?

How about a contact page for non-AOL users that get spam and Phishing emails?

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Reimagining" law enforcement (the new left-wing mantra)

I just watched the mind-numbed pundits talking about reimagining law enforcement, code for defunding the police. Most people are NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS, and it will come back to bite the democrats in November. Just listening to pundit after pundit parrot the phrase, makes one wonder about their sanity. I wonder if they will hire private security? Should the federal taxpayers pay for the idiocy of these blue cities and states telling the police to stand down, only to incur millions in damage to public and private property? I don't think so!

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Either my comments are being blocked, or they aren't being sent.

For the last 6 months, AOL's comment section has not responded, as it did, prior to that time.
    It will show that my comments are sent.
    But it's obvious not working.
    I can read other comments, with no responses being received of people reading my comments, because none of them are seen by other people.

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AOL is driving themselves off cliff

I'm an independant (politically). I think Trump is a total knucklehead at times, but your heavily biased, liberally nauseating platform is forcing me away from AOL!!

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AD

, Trebek DIEING OF CANCER TRYING READ BUYT THE FCUKING AD ARE ALL OVER TWO WORD LINE AND WE HAVE GO TO NEXK PAGE YOU PEOPLE GREEDY SICK * REALLY A PERSON CANT READ SOMETHING ABOUT APERSON SICK WITH CANCER WITH YOUR STUPID AD I DONE WITH PEOPLE YOUR ADS YOUR EMAIL DONT WORK YOU DONT ANSWER ANY Q YOUR SOUNDS NOT WIORK JUST ALOT OF PEOPLE WE ARE DONE WITH AOL I KNOW US LITTLE PEOPLE DONT MEAN ** TO YOU BUT ADD US UP IT WILL BYE

738th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AOC is clueless!

AOC is clueless!

1119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)