Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

2316 results found

1. Where Are the "Tell All" Book Quotes from Trump' Niece?

Oh, already debunked, but that was last week's Trump Gotcha anyway........

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Trump struggles with agenda for re-election??????

That's rich, considering Biden's only plan that makes sense was stolen or "plagiarized" Trump. The rest of Biden's plan is just choosing what Trump wants and announcing the opposite, which is the democrat party plan. This won't end well for Biden and the democrats despite YOUR (AOL) assistance to the far left, that becomes more strident and hysterical and more unlawful with every day!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove the “Jason Derulo breaks his teeth on tik tok” video

The “Jason Derulo breaks his teeth on tik tok” video, under the news section on AOL is annoying and ugly, someone opening his mouth wide open constantly. Who wants to see that? I frequently read the AOL news while having some coffee and snacks. Seeing that ugly and disgusting video spoils it.

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Real News about Cancel Culture and Biden's "Economic" Plan

So food CEO DARES support Trump and YOU are trying to boycott, but what YOU don't realize, is the rest of us will go out and buy the products even if we don't usually use them! And about Biden's "economic" plan that he plagiarized from Trump, the dems don't want the average person to excel, because then they won't be "dependent" on the dems absolutely horrid economy. Trump had the magic wand that obama asked about when describing "jobs that went away" during HIS WATCH.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Real News about Cancel Culture and Biden's "Economic" Plan

So food CEO DARES support Trump and YOU are trying to boycott, but what YOU don't realize, is the rest of us will go out and buy the products even if we don't usually use them! And about Biden's "economic" plan that he plagiarized from Trump, the dems don't want the average person to excel, because then they won't be "dependent" on the dems absolutely horrid economy. Trump had the magic wand that obama asked about when describing "jobs that went away" during HIS WATCH.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Peter Strzock

No-one should feel sorry for the BIASED PIECE. He is a HUGE BLACK EYE for the FBI. (along with comey) Anyone who has dared (or could find) read his text messages would think he should be indicted for treason. His book like the others coming out before the election are to continue to do JUST WHAT PETER TRIED TO DO IN '16. All while carrying on an affair while married! We already have one attorney that plead guilty for falsifying statements. This still is THE BIGGEST ATTEMPT OF A COUP in my lifetime. The Atlantic article is a mix of…

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Russian Bounty intel less than conclusive

Here's what's absolutely disgusting about AOL, being the complicit parrot in the news for the past 3 1/2 years. EVERY day/week there's a new "gotcha" story about Trump, that gets put out there and then proven false or taken out of context or greatly exaggerated. This is the kind of journalism that AOL participates in every minute of every day. The retractions and corrections are hardly timely and still leave the information out there, which is part of the plan. ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE on every level!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Russian Bounty intel less than conclusive

Here's what's absolutely disgusting about AOL, being the complicit parrot in the news for the past 3 1/2 years. EVERY day/week there's a new "gotcha" story about Trump, that gets put out there and then proven false or taken out of context or greatly exaggerated. This is the kind of journalism that AOL participates in every minute of every day. The retractions and corrections are hardly timely and still leave the information out there, which is part of the plan. ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE on every level!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Biden should set rules for debates?

Biden's handlers better implant something in his ears and larynx if YOU think he can stand 15 minutes, no, make that 2 minutes without making a gaff or forgetting where he is. Trump should make the rules since 96% of pundits are negative towards him. The moderators will lob softballs to Biden and hammer Trump! The candidates should be able to ask each other 2 questions.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. . . .stop making people flip through 20 or more pages just to read a story

stop making people flip through 20 or more pages just to read a story it is such a flippin waste of time not to mention so very annoying

727th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Watch the Diamond and Silk Video for the real truth about covid

If you want BS news about covid #s watch AOL and their buddies. If you want information on the "new" guidelines from CDC on how covid cases and deaths are now counted, look for the video. You will not believe what BS they are feeding us. One case can morph into 17, yes that's seventeen, cases by their guidelines. And death counts are inflated, too. Anyone believe that the CDC is part of the swamp and someone there might have Trump derangement syndrome? Health officials are complaining they don't have enough employees to possibly do the "tracking".

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Barr's Conspiracy Theories?

Anything YOU don't agree with, you call a "conspiracy theory". That's just plain BS! I have seen a report from a democrat operative that tells HOW TO CHEAT MASSIVELY IN AN ELECTION AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT! SO YOU CAN RUN YOUR BS HEADLINES BUT WE KNOW BETTER. AND TELL JOE HE BETTER GET THE FACTS ON THE PORTLAND MURDER OF AN INNOCENT MAN THAT DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROTEST! HE JUST SHOWED UP WITH THE WRONG HAT AND JACKET! You people make me puke! I suppose YOU support the gangs coming into Chicago and shooting police, too!

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Barr's Conspiracy Theories?

Anything YOU don't agree with, you call a "conspiracy theory". That's just plain BS! I have seen a report from a democrat operative that tells HOW TO CHEAT MASSIVELY IN AN ELECTION AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT! SO YOU CAN RUN YOUR BS HEADLINES BUT WE KNOW BETTER. AND TELL JOE HE BETTER GET THE FACTS ON THE PORTLAND MURDER OF AN INNOCENT MAN THAT DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROTEST! HE JUST SHOWED UP WITH THE WRONG HAT AND JACKET! You people make me puke! I suppose YOU support the gangs coming into Chicago and shooting police, too!

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Black Lives Matter But......

The organization has been co-opted by marxist activists. It has very little to do with combatting racism and everything about tearing our country down and replacing it with a system that has failed in every country, not to mention the misery it has caused the people. And where is the real news, AOL? And where is the real news about covid deaths vs cases. You have blood on YOUR hands, for the kind of journalism you have participated in, not to mention downright treason.......

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Flaw in Obamacare

That is one of the first truthful news items about obamacare I have seen you post, although we have known that out here for a long time!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Elementary English correction

Teach your online headline writers basic English. "Steve Jobs' daughter is a rich heiress" singular: one daughter, one heiress, NOT "heiresses" as your web site said today.

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pelosi Thought She Was Following the Rules?

What a crock! Nancy got caught with her mask down. Does she really think we are stupid? I get my hair washed and cut with a mask on. You democrats' wheels are falling off. Even with the mass cheating a democrat operative has admitted to, YOU WILL LOSE!

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. get a system that works properly

how about AOL providing what subscribers pay for- two days in row attempting to go to Favorites all i get is a reboot of my home page. I guess AOL is telling me to look for a new carrier. Attempted to get help but twice no reply to Help Chat tech People maybe we should switch

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. news articles

I SEE AOL IS STILL ONLY RUNNING NEWS ARTICLES THAT ARE BIAS TO THE PRESIDENT AND TO ALL REPUBLICANS. I CAN ONLY FIGURE THAT AOL IS ALSO A BIAS, BACK STABBING, MALICIOUS SITE AND AS SOON AS I FIND ANOTHER HOME PAGE AND CHANGE ALL MY EMAILS, I WILL CANCEL AOL AND NEVER AGAIN BE PART THEIR BIAS, NASTY SITE. AOL CAN LIKE OR DISLIKE ANY PRESIDENT, ANY REPUBLICAN OR ANY PERSON, THAT IS THEIR RITE BUT TO PUSH THEIR BIAS ATTITUDE AND ACTIONS ON TO ANYONE WHO IS PAYING TO USE AOL IS WRONG. JUST LIKE A ROTTEN DEMOCRAT.…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop the leftie bias

You people lean so far left, it is laughable. Every morning I ask myself how many anti-Trump stories will be on Today on AOL. Oh, and don't forget a unflattering picture or two. No wonder you people are going down the tubes. People laugh when I give them my AOL email address. Report the truth and you will probably see a change in suscribers.

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com