Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

2316 results found

1. Ocasio Cortez

The "squad" is as anti-American as any group I have have heard in my life time. There are many people out here that are very frustrated with their rhetoric. Ocasio Cortez speaks protected speech that is evil, disgusting, and anti-American. After what Pelosi implied about Trump, that none of YOU leftists pushed back against, I think our side can say about anything we want, and YOU can push back all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Real News About Portland Isn't Napolitano's Take

The idiot Portland Mayor was booed and cursed in Portland last night. He has sympathized with Antifa terrorist organization, and THEY hate him, because they want noooooo compromise. These "blue" mayors and governors, think they can sympathize because it is against Trump, but they have noooo idea whom they are dealing with, and if they do, it makes them even more idiotic and pathetic, and dangerous!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nancy's Efforts to "Rein in" Trump's Pardon Power

Another crock from the dems! I challenge YOU AOL, to post the pardons that just obama did, and compare to Trump. Trump only commuted Stone's sentence, and obama pardoned a terrorist! Once again YOU leftists are a bunch of hypcrites! The dems spend so much time passing bills as "statements" when they know the bills won't pass the senate, doing nothing useful as usual! Kinda like AOL.

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CNN and MSNBC (AND YOU) "QUOTE" DATA AND SCIENCE TO SCARE PEOPLE

This is some real news! cnn, msnbc, and others criticized people for getting outside and not "social distancing" or wearing masks. They claim science and data. But what they fail to tell you is that studies show most cases have been passed INDOORS! Getting outside is healthy. YOU and your buddies have scared people (especially the older ones) so much, that they are staying home instead of seeking hospital help when they NEED it. So, in effect, YOUR STUPIDITY, or bias, in supporting fear, are causing people to DIE! That is supported by the heart docs! YOU people in the…

728th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop changing the screen! I want to change the screen when I am ready, not done automatically. Why have the news if I can't read it?

Stop changing the screen! I want to change the screen when I am ready, not done automatically. Why have the news if I can't read it? I try to show my husband something i've read, but the screen changes, and I have to search for it again. I would enjoy AOL's news, IF I could do it on my own time. Please let me make the decision when to change screens. Thank you.

3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kate Brown, Oregon Governor (One of your puppets)

Kate Brown and the Portland mayor have absolutely NO business trying to run the state or Portland. Kate announces the sheriffs helping with the almost 100 days of violence in Portland, WITHOUT consulting the sheriffs! And they politely told her there would have to be policy changes. And there are some China rumors out there associated with her. The Portland mayor has been asked to step down by the liberals! What a democrat debacle!!!!!!!!!!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Viewing YOUR headlines AOL, Tells a Story

YOU running the headline about the murder of the conservative protester doesn't hurt Trump. And neither does the headline about the "conspiracy theory" concerning Biden's "handlers"! EVERYONE knows that "handlers" worked with Biden ALL WEEK before his acceptance speech and he was "having problems" early in the week. Major financial institutions are now coming out predicting Trump winning. And we can tell by the YOUR headlines, that the left is in panic mode. Get real! YOU and your buddies on the left severely miscalculated the real people of the USA by promoting policies that would ruin our nation!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Comments inconsistently deleted

Been with AOL many years. This is the worst ever. Same comment posted one day, posted another day deleted. No clue why. Today I felt like someone was stalking me as each comment was deleted for now reason. Kinda scary.

Also, miss being able to review responses from others now that response is limited to 10 comments. It is a learning experience to hear from others especially at a time of isolation such as we are in.

3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STOP

STOP BEING BIAS TO THE LEFT (DEMOCRATS) I HAVE HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH AOL FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I AM NOW GOING TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT!

Your platform is to LIBERAL for me!

3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop putting the same News from weeks back

We keep on reading the same **** that was posted a week , 2 or 3 weeks ago.............Whats up with that?

3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Does Anyone Remember Which Political Party the Ku Klux Klan belonged to?

THE DEMOCRATS WERE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE KLAN! LOOK IT UP! AND MOST OF THE ***** OWNERS WERE DEMOCRAT, TOO. LOOK IT UP!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Leftists Change Minds on Riots (That would be YOU AOL, Biden, and cohorts)

Interesting turn of events, only when the D's internal polls showed Biden's numbers down did the leftists change to condemning the RIOTS! After more than 90 days in Portland. Now they are Trump's fault. That must mean they are bad. When did they become bad? And the most filthy thing that has happened in Portland, is some innocent person was KILLED FOR WEARING A HAT! (Please don't try to compare the other shooting, WE have seen the video, frame by frame) The possible suspect was arrested in July for interfering with police and carrying an illegal handgun! And the DA…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AOL AND BIDEN A LITTLE LATE ON CONDEMNING THE VIOLENCE (and disingenuous )

I told you 2 weeks ago, AOL, that YOU and the D's had overplayed your card! YOU and your leftist buddies are too late in the party at condemning the hate and riots. YOU and your leftist buddies have grossly miscalculated in your support of the violence and defunding the police. With Biden sinking in the polls and the pollsters undercounting the "shy" Trump supporters won't end well for you. And the CDC quietly refigured their "covid death counts" to reflect the real % of covid deaths.(Much lower than previous counts) I'm sure we'll never see that on AOL.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please fix the News Page!

click arrow for next news article...the headline doesn't change with it. It is annoying to see a photo with the wrong headline!

3953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Protests Waning?

The protests WEREN'T WANING. I have friends that live in Portland, and they think the "commissioner is a liar! It's been going on for more than 50 days! Businesses are ruined, properties are ruined, people are scared to go downtown. YOU AOL AND THE COMMISH ARE FULL OF YOURSELVES AND SOMETHING ELSE!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Two Sets of Rules

So, AOL, explain to us how one of your buddy pundits can call the press secretary a lying *****, and all the rest of YOU, think it's ok. But an employee can post on social media that black lives matter but all lives matter and get fired! THIS IS THE ENVIRONMENT (AND IT'S NOT GREEN) YOU PEOPLE ON THE LEFT HAVE HELPED CREATE! Any twinges of conscience there? YOUR consciences have been sooo seared, that they don't work any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. AOL and the LEFT OVERPLAYED/OVERPLAYING the UNREST

YOU, AOL, keep reporting the rhetoric between the blue idiot mayors! A MAJORITY DON'T SUPPORT DEFUNDING THE POLICE AND DISAGREE WITH THE DESTRUCTION ON PROPERTY THAT IS HURTING BUSINESSES. Portland civic and business leaders are starting to push back. Huge businesses have already left Seattle. The murder is increasing in Chicago and New York. YOUR support, AOL, of this insanity has been overplayed! ONLY THE FAR LEFT AND THE LIKES OF SOROS ARE SUPPORTING THIS! YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. REAL NEWS ABOUT THE PORTLAND (AND OTHER) RIOTS

Now AOL and their buddies aren't showing US the pictures of the riots, because they know a MAJORITY of Americans disapprove. Most of the Portland protests are turning into riots in the evening and the paid protestors and criminals are chanting scary things. It's no wonder gun sales are through the roof. And AOL (and their libber buddies) refuse to condemn this.

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More Real News About Polls and Guns

We are finding out that the polls that show Uncle Joe 11+ points ahead of Trump are polling about 25% Republicans and 75% Dems. Extrapolate that and see what the real numbers are! And We already know that the Missouri prosecutor is a democrat Trump hater, and if the case doesn't get thrown out the governor will pardon the LEGAL PROTECTORS OF THEIR OWN PROPERTY FROM THE DESTRUCTIVE ILLEGAL RIOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com