Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

6 results found

1. Suspent comment section for a short time.

There is a huge amount of lies and misinformation being spread through your comment sections. It might be a good idea to pause the comments. The lies about the election being stolen, conspiracy nuts and lies about COVID is dangerous to your customers.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. AOL is so ******* biased. President Trump's photos and articles put him and his administration in a negative light.

When President Trump is reelected I will do everything in my power to get Verizon to cancel AOL news and fire its reporters. They are all a bunch of ******* communists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  27 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop bashing TRUMP!

Tired of seeing biased news from AOL about President Trump! AOL is Fake News reporting and only supports the likes of Clinton and Soros.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  6 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please stop making our president sound like a bad guy. Stop pushing this liberalism on your users.

Aol is constantly bashing President Trump. Many people who use this platform does not agree with this. Please write stories that do not push either parties agenda. I love The President of The United States of America. He is doing a great job. I have been with AOL so long and it is so sad to see this platform take sides and disrespect our president so. It's shameful and unpatriotic. Please change the narrative of your news stories and make sure they paint the whole picture and not just who you wish down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  21 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 93% of every News Cycle is ANTI-TRUMP and it lacks credibility.

I read the Huff Post every day and I don't think I can take the level 10 outrage every single day for 4 years now anymore. It is out of step with reality. I am tuning it all out because it is just a waste of my time. Just read through the headlines of each day and see what I'm saying. Not one thing is EVER positive or even close. You are going to KILL your future readership. Trump is going to prove you wrong on every article and it's going to become obvious at some point that people are…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  47 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your Number 1 headline is FAKE NEWS

There are three studies that show good results from levoquin and azithromycin treatment of Corona virus and other outlets are reporting this too. You make me want to puke! You're still invested in trashing Trump. For YOU the coronavirus is just one more stupid attempt to take down Trump. First it was Russian collusion, then it was Ukraine, Ukraine, then it was impeach, impeach, now it's coronavirus, coronavirus. And YOU also play the race card. How stupid and transparent YOU are! GET A LIFE AND SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  16 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories