Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

2316 results found

1. The REAL NEWS OF THE BARR HEARING

Number one: Barr attended voluntarily. The way the democrats conducted themselves shows how desperate they are. The Russia Collusion BS and the Mueller Report are about to be exposed as the huge lies they are based on so, the dems are screaming loudly to try to drown out the truth. The media and YOU AOL, will cherry pick and only report what YOU think is negative. But is this the same quality data YOU are used that show Hillary winning in '16, and Joe ahead by 10+? Give us some Axios data that shows what people in Michigan really think…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The REAL NEWS OF THE BARR HEARING

Number one: Barr attended voluntarily. The way the democrats conducted themselves shows how desperate they are. The Russia Collusion BS and the Mueller Report are about to be exposed as the huge lies they are based on so the dems are screaming loudly to try to drown out the truth. The media and YOU AOL, will cherry pick and only report what YOU think is negative. But is the same data YOU are using the same data that showed Hillary winning in '16, and Joe ahead by 10+? Give us some Axios data that shows what people in Michigan really…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Leather wallet with a mask compartment:

Leather wallet with a mask compartment: Etnix Inc. starts crowdfunding campaign

Etnix Inc., a creative company, invented a new product.

Etnix Wallet is a leather case for a face mask and a wallet as well. It has compartments for documents and cash. Compartments are opened in opposite directions so the mask doesn’t contact other belongings in the case-wallet.

Etnix Wallet has an inner layer saturated by natural antibacterial solution — propolis, or a beesglue.
    Etnix Inc. starts a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to release a new product, Etnix Wallet, on september 28 st.
    “Governments should encourage the general public to…

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be objective...So obviously biased. The data does not lie.

I am not reading your propaganda anymore. You must think the American public can't see through this?

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whats with this sign it to post a comment, I did that & am still getting these msgs !!

I keep getting msgs. to sign in to post remarks, I did sign in & still get these msgs.!!!!

572nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CNN and AOL Still Hammering Hydroxychloroquine for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's repeat, so even the editorial staff at AOL can understand. Hydroxychloroquine is VERY useful for prevention. It has been proved by multiple studies. People who take it DAILY for OTHER health issues for many years, have little or NO side effects. It is not necessarily good for treating, once a person has contracted cover. YOU AND YOUR SOURCES ARE CHERRY PICKING OR OURIGHT LYING! Many physicians are very upset about the difficulty in procuring a drug that has been used FOR DECADES SAFELY! I know personally that healthcare workers have and are taking PREVENTIVELY because THEY KNOW IT WORKS!…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop censoring my emails, placing articles of your choice into spam and blocking articles of your choice.

You have no right to tell me what I can or cannot view based on your opinion and preference.

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove constantly repetitive article on AOC as other posting have timed out

Why have you kept this article on AOC as a lead for several days while changing all others? Is this how you drive the left liberal agenda?”

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. GET TO THE POINT

WHEN are we going to be able to read a story without clicking page after page after page after page...Get it!!?? Are you worried about sponsors?? I can see you DO NOT CARE what anyone says and it shows in the rankings at 19 and 25.

572nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FDA Changes Mind?

Just another "resistance news headline". You'll do absolutely ANYTHING to try to make Trump look bad!!!!!! However, I listened to the FDA statement on the news, this morning and it was contradictory. They said the side effects are bad, but then they turn around and say it's good for several diseases. In other words, for YOU mind-numbed robots, people are taking it DAILY for long periods of time and survive just fine. But NO, you have to run a "resistance" headline ASAP, just like all the parrots and mind-numbed robots in the daily press BS.

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trump Rally Causes Health Concerns?

The LEFTISTS (you included) were not concerned at all about "health" when the protests were happening! And even less concerned about the criminal behavior, as if "they deserved to act criminally"! You can't publish what I and others think of your brand of "journalism"! Excuse me while I go puke!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please provide news related to my zip code.

When I enter my zip code (87048), I expect to receive news regarding central and northern New Mexico. Instead, your news feed seems to think I live in southern Colorado, specifically Durango. What is up?

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. masks never worked.

everyone reads the directions for any meds you take why don't anyone read the directions on the masks they are purchasing. this is the directions on the masks word for word.
    "when properly worn, protective masks may help the wearer reduce the chances of exposure to blood and body fluids, but DO NOT prevent the contraction of disease or infection."
    read all directions on any product you buy. masks don't work, period.

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AOL contribution to ANARCHY

YOU AOL are going to have to own up to the support of ANARCHY in the United States. YOU and YOUR WELL MONIED EVIL supporters who would love to see the US fall apart. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Soon, there will be no policemen in Minneapolis, not because of defunding, but because they are quitting. They are tired of YOU @$$H*!_$ supporting a left wing agenda that will not end well. Most residents of Minneapolis like the police and their presence even though they make mistakes. Watch what happens when there are none! This is ON YOU AOL…

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AOL contribution to ANARCHY

YOU AOL are going to have to own up to the support of ANARCHY in the United States. YOU and YOUR WELL MONIED EVIL supporters who would love to see the US fall apart. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Soon, there will be no policemen in Minneapolis, not because of defunding, but because they are quitting. They are tired of YOU @$$H*!_$ supporting a left wing agenda that will not end well. Most residents of Minneapolis like the police and their presence even though they make mistakes. Watch what happens when there are none! This is ON YOU AOL…

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Anyone Else Wondering How AOL Will Spin Seattle Burning?

It is a right for us in the US to express ourselves by protesting. BUT, I don't read ANYWHERE AOL, that we have a right to destroy or burn property. I think it's time for military action. Am I the only one thinking it, who will say it out loud! I can see AOL headlines when Seattle burns................ The usual left-wing verbiage/garbage, blaming Trump or the feds or whomever instead of THOSE who are actually responsible! Don't think THE cause is anything like our forefathers fighting against the Brits or religious persecution, it's purely marxist, facist, communist BS!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fact Checking the Fact Checkers

YOU LIKE posting the "fact checking" on Trump, but I saw NO HEADLINE of yours that fact checked F Chuck Todd. And I saw NO HEADLINE of YOURS that fact checked Obama's last statement. Turley (the constitutional expert) blew Obama's statements out of the water. I have seen the percentage of "fact checking" Trump vs Biden. YOU'RE checking Trump over 90% of the time. That, AOL Editors, is what we the people call BIASED NEWS!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do your job correctly as the media for ALL of America and stop being so biased, it's disgusting and you should ALL be ashamed!

Do your job correctly as the media for ALL of America and stop being so biased, it's disgusting and you should ALL be a shamed!!! There is a reason America's president, Donald Trump, calls you all fake news. Whatever "truth" you think you are telling, it doesn't fool most of us that can think for ourselves. You and other news outlets like Yahoo do nothing but spew hatred all over, there is a thing called Freedom of Speech, but as we know it only exists when it has anything to do with what the left wants. WRONG!!! Do your job,…

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Monday Night Football Ratings

Where’s your dismal ratings report on Mon nite football? Doesn’t fit your narrative?

3951st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com