AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Diane was fantastic

Transferring emails from inbox to a different folder only moved 100 emails vs 1000 that is indicated.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I HAD 42,000 WORTH OF SOFTWARE AND TOOLS IN THIS ACCOUNT,I WILL SUE AOL

I HAD 42,000 WORTH OF SOFTWARE AND TOOLS IN THIS ACCOUNT,I WILL SUE AOL

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. posting a complaint

1. You ****. There is this new setting. Old mail and or new mail. If I pick keep new mail than All my emails are made new, Or choose the old mail and if I read it then it goes to the old mail folder.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it the way it was just a few days ago!!!!. I want to delete the "old mail" folder. open my new emails that stay in that folder as read emails. Why are you fixing something that IS NOT broken.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. System issue that brought back old emails - can the old emails be restored?

I had some old emails that were restored when the recent system issue occurred. Is there a way to restore the old emails, not the deleted ones, so I can review?

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Old Email Folder

How many days do you keep my new email in the New Email file, Before you put it in the Old Email file? I do not see an option for this. Emails that I leave in my New Emails are usually left for a reason. I will come back & not be able to find them, & find them in my Old Email, even though I have remarked them as New. Many times I am unable to check my email regularly. I wish there was an option on how many days we can keep them New, Before they go into…

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base