AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop the ads, nothing more nothing less AOL. lets start a cancellation policy

How about this, we all start to cancel our business with AOL until they rollback this ******* decision. They have taken advise from some clown or competitor to ruin a decent business. a 20 yr customer about to cancel.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  901 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort emails by sender.

It isn't possible to sort anything in the "from" column any more. I wish I could - it would help me find emails I have missed, as well as make it easier to delete

156th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 417th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and poli

Been with AOL forever, becoming more displeased with regards to the politics...Please Stop the anti Trump Campaign articles...Reposting another post that explains it well...."You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord"

244th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. you have choices. Stop the ads, let me delete the ads, or stop charging me to watch these ads

You have 3 choices: stop the ads, let me delete the ads, or stop charging me to watch these stupid ads

30th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Inbox deletes itself immediately

Why do my messages delete themselves immediately after they are pulled onto one computer? This started today 04/07/2020. I need my messages on all devices! Where are my messages?

244th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can't get new email since May 7, 2020, but I can send mail

I've had AOL for over a decade. Suddenly, I can't get my new email on MacMail, but I send email. I can log into the webmail, so it isn't an account or password problem.

1.5 hours on the phone with technical support, and they tell me it's an Apple problem. Well, 3 other email accounts are not having a problem, so it's not an Apple problem.

I think AOL just stopped supporting the older email programs. Looking for help on this!

417th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AOL POP3 email Server not connecting for 5 days now

The AOL POP3 email server (pop.aol.com) has not been connecting to my email client for at least the past five days now, it is no longer even asking for my log-in.
    All my email settings in Outlook are still correct and there have been no changes at my side, therefore something must have been changed at the AOL side.
    Please could this be looked into as a matter of urgency, as there is currently no way to contact AOL technical support through the usual email/chat/phone channels due to the pandemic.
    I can still send emails OK (i.e. SMTP server still…

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I AM GOING TO REPORT AOL AND THE DNC FOR Voter harassment if you do not stop sending me their emails. Your bias against our President

Your obvious bias against our sitting President is wrong on so many levels. You place anything from the RNC in spam and continually and constantly send me **** from the DNC. I have reported it as spam and deleted it BUT yet you keep sending. AS a BROWSER you are NOT entitled to influence my opinion in any way and yet AOL does it. STOP, STOP NOW.

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I receive 100's of spam mails a day. I keep sending them to spam but I keep getting the same emails over and over.

Get hundreds of spam emails a day. Keep sending them to spam folder but they just keep coming. How do I stop the spam mail

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. delate all from a sender

These days a user receives many emails from senders such as businesses. In order to manager inbox, it would be a very nice function if I could click on flag to delete all emails from one sender instead of being forced to select one by one.

198th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How come it takes a long time to receive an email?

How come it takes a long time to receive an email? I was on the phone with someone trying to email me information and they were waiting to see if I received it. I emailed them to do a test and they received my email in a second. They replied to my email and it is 15 minutes now and I have not received their email. I refreshed and nothing happened. This happens often and it is embarrassing.

244th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 642nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fraudulent incoming mail

WHY is AOL allowing delivery of fraudulent incoming email claiming to be AOL!?! My current example....
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Fri, Jul 3, 2020 8:03 am
    Subject: New Terms And Policy

AOL UPGRADE - EMAIL SERVICE 

Hello,

As you've used your email address in the last 90 days, we need to let you know about some changes we're making.
    We're closing some of our older email services. That means your AOL email address will stop working after 11th July, 2020 unless you switch to AOL OATH. If you don't, you'll lose your email address as…

642nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reading spam

How about you go back to letting me read my spam in spam if I want. I think the changes you have made are terrible.

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. not receiving emails

i am not receiving SOME emails .. so it is intermittent .. i have tried checking filters etc and not in spam .. there seems to be no aol support because of covid19 .. what can i do ?

417th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 417th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 61 SPAM messages - this is incredible - lots of them more than twice --- with the same same but different addressess! S T O P that!

61 Spam messages in less than 24 hours .... many duplicates, triplcates, quadruples with SAME name but DIFFERENT addresses! I do NOT hand out my address, YOU do! STOP it! It's too much for any user to take!

642nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 642nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How come emails take so long to be received?

I indicated before that it takes too long to receive an email from someone when you are on the phone with them. I am now waiting 40 minutes for the email to come to me. We even tested the email. I sent them an email and they received it in a second. They replied back to me and it is now 40 minutes and I have not received the reply. Very embarrassing especially when they waited to see if I received it and then they had to hang up. What is going on???

302nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base