AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why did my email stop I have thousands of dollars of soft in that account I will sue AOL

Why did my email stop I have thousands of dollars of soft in that account I will sue AOL

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm not getting my emails in AOL account

I'm not getting my emails in AOL account!!

what is going on?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Emails not being sent nor received

Emails not being sent nor received. I have reason to believe, I have a hacker or a virus on my account. Please check

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adverts!!

I've been an aol customer for nearly 30 years and now i have to pay to get rid of adverts that never used to be there before.....Why???
    You put them on there, so you get rid of them.....i don't want them & certainly didn't ask or agree to them popping up, annoyingly!!

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am not receiving the emails sent to my email address.

I am not receiving the emails sent to my email address.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. AOL's so called NEWS

Have had enough of the fluff! We do not need to know what celebrity wore what dress. We do not need to know what car to avoid or what fruit will make your life better. How about providing REAL NEWS that is important to real Americans?

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filtering emails for deletion.

Please allow clustering of emails by sender. Please also allow deletion of older emails by sender / date range. I have THOUSANDS of emails I no longer have any interest in, but deleting them individually is an insane requirement. Fix your application please.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of old mail folder and make new mail as inbox. I want to keep my emails in the inbox folder

I keep asking to keep all emails as new, why does it keep putting in the old mail folder? Can I get rid of the old mail folder permanently? I want all my email to stay active in the new mail (inbox) folder. If I want it somewhere else I know how to keep it somewhere else.

thank you.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. gmail and outlook

On both Outlook and Gmail (Smartphone based) AOL emails can no longer be received with POP3 settings. Whatever you changed is stopping emails from being received.
    This is making us very unhappy users. If your intent was to drive away customers, it's working.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outlook will NOT sync with AOL Server Error Ox80042110 POP3 Server inconsistent information

Outlook POP3 error message now occurring due to 0x8004211 error "The number of messages returned by STAT command does not match....." For several days now. A problem with AOL server. Please correct or clean up the server of ghost or corrupted messages

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to access option for receiving email notifications - no "new mail" listed in options

How to access option for receiving email notifications - no "new mail" listed in options

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stopped receiving emails from Brownstone Research

Why don't I receive emails from brownstoneresearch.com since early August?

245th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have 2 Verizon email accounts and Outlook stopped getting email on them on 7/19/2021,

Is there a change required on the username or password to correct this issue as this appears to be the issue based on the pop-up.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get rid of old mail folder and make new mail as inbox. I want to keep my emails in the inbox folder

I keep asking to keep all emails as new, why does it keep putting in the old mail folder? Can I get rid of the old mail folder permanently? I want all my email to stay active in the new mail (inbox) folder. If I want it somewhere else I know how to keep it somewhere else.

thank you.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. picture

Where is a picture I shared from gmail to my aol email

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Klarna Mails

Hello,
    I don't get my Mails from Klarna anymore? What is the Problem? Klarna already checked my mail and can't find the reason.
    Best wishes

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't freeze receipt of emails after I was hacked. Now I have to switch to gmail.

My main email that I've had for 30 years was hacked this morning. I changed the PW but noticed that I have received no new emails since the hacking. I usually get 50-100 per day. I am getting spam emails but not legitimate ones. That forces me to now switch to gmail when I really would prefer to stay with AOL.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. verizon AOL email fix

Thought i would add this if it would help others: sign in to Aol.com for your verizon email with third party apps. Login to AOL.com. Using email and your pasword. On the left click your Profile name. Go to account security. Then bottom of page and click "generate app password". In an other window open your email apps login account where the passwaord would go. go back to aol security window. Select your app from drop down list. Then click "generate" button. Copy it and paste where your pasword goes in your apps account. Test your email.
    save. NOTE. it…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base