AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not want any SPAM filter on my inbox. I want everything placed in my inbox. There does not seem to be anywhere to select this option.

I do not want any SPAM filter on my inbox. I want everything placed in my inbox. There does not seem to be anywhere to select this option

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Too many cheesy ads!

Way too many adds, and they are now getting cheesy, look like they were put together in 5 mins by kids - do you really think they are effective? After many many years of being a customer, I may finally have to leave. Since AOL was taken over by Verizon, this has just gotten worse - you are a Fortune 25 company, act like it please - stop with the Cheesy! Do you think putting so many freaking ads on a page blinking at me will get my attention? it only serves to piss me off!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. AOL doesn't listen to users

Everyone is wasting their time. ALL post, state how AOL is the worst spam block in the entire industry. AOL is not listening to users and never will. YOU are all wasting your time. Selling your email is to profitable to AOL to ever listen to you. FOLLOW THE MONEY...THERE IS THE ANSWER.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Help us with Spam blocking!

Spammers change their address by a word or two so "block sender" doesn't work, and no matter how I configure the filters it won't block their domian. I get flooded with dozens of 'rock hard', wifi booster' CBD gummies' and other emails every day. Help us block this junk!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. spam

BLOCK ALL SENDERS NOT IN CONTACT LIST does not work...still get the same spam daily just different email addresses..LET US BLOCK VIA IP ADDRESSES

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Our family received an email purportedly from AOL announcing a change in AOL's email. Is this true or a phishing effort?

I have received an email purportedly from AOL announcing on 10/20/20 there will be a change in how we use AOL and requiring the user to make some changes on how we access AOL. Is this legitimate or a phishing attempt?

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 35 SPAMS today of which 8 were UNWANTED SEXUALs

I Noticed YOU re NOT reading any of the feedback!! Am I surprised? OF COURSE NOT! Else you would have fixed YOUR system a long time ago if a user complains about getting messages she DOESN'T want, ESPECAILLY since they are all meant for a male. I couldn't harden a ***** if I wanted to - I DON'T HAVE ONE! If you really read this, or any other feedback, you would have the courtesy and professionalism to respond to the user at the e-mail address he/she gives you! And if your programmers are too stupid to fix your system, then…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. facilitate deleting fake "unsubcribe" e-mails

Some e-mails, even spoofing AOL, can not be deleted. Supposedly they can only be unsubscribed, but that doesn't work. Then they disappear. Make it possible to delete them or filter them out as the spam they are.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. about the notice of email discontinuing and it's due to expire in october

I think this is a scam. Please email me personally.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is this genuine?

Hey browneandgreen,

We love that you love using AOL email. And we want to make sure you always have the best experience. That’s why we’re reaching out today.

We’ve noticed that you’re using non-AOL applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) that may use a less secure sign-in method. To protect you and your data, AOL will no longer support the current sign-in functionality in your application starting on 20 October 2020. This means that you will need to take one of the steps below to continue using your AOL Mail without interruption.

But don’t worry, you have…

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Today AOL put "docusign scam mail" in my inbox and I was stolen my identity by theft.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=docusign+scam

AOL has no ability to screen scam mails.

"Scam Alert"
    "A DocuSign Scam has circulated that makes the email from “DocuSign” look very legitimate. If you receive an email from DocuSign from an unknown party, please be aware. This is a phishing request whereby the scammer is looking for you to click on a link and provide them with your personal information."

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stop mass spam

I am seeing as many as 10 or 12 spam emails, all at one time from one sender. There HAS to be a way of recognizing mass spam attempts!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop spam emails from contact@Menforce.in telling us aol is deactivating my account

Stop emails from contact@Menforce telling me that aol is deactivating my account aug 14 2020.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like AOL to block all spam emails once they have been deleted.

I would like AOL to block all spam emails once we have deleted them. No one has the time to individually write out each spam email address and or add them to a folder, it's just way too many of them.

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. By clicking "unsubscribe" and removing spam, I seem to be confirming my email address to the spammers, which leads to more spam!

Why can't I just flag an email address to be blocked completely? By going through the "unsubscribe" step the spammers seem to be alerted to the fact that the email address is a legitimate one. Then I usually get a "mail returned" email. The spammers are too sophisticated for your software and I am drowning in the spam!

1189th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base